PPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022 Punjab PSC has posted the Town Planner Assistant Vacancy Notice for 37 positions that candidates can refer to Punjab PSC Asst. Town Planner (Group-A) Job Vacancy Details and Direct Link of PPSC ATP Apply Online
PPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022
announcement No. 2022 13, 14 and 15
Punjab Public Utilities Commission invites online application forms from eligible candidates for recruitment of 37 Town Planning Assistant (Group-A) positions. Candidates can check vacancy details, age limit and other related information below…
|source name||Punjab Public Utility Commission|
|Post Name||Urban Planning Assistant|
|Vacancy No.||37 posts|
|Age limit||18 years to 37 years|
|pay scale||Rs. 47,600/-|
|Education Qualification||Postgraduate Degree / Postgraduate Diploma|
|Application fee||SC/ST from all states and BC from Punjab state only. – Rs. 750/-|
Former Punjab State Military Only: Rs. 500/-
EWS, PWD and LLDESM of Punjab – Rs. 500/-
All other categories i.e. Generals, Punjabi Sportsmen and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab. – Rs. 1500/-
|Selection process||Written exam|
|Day of exam||announce later|
|Application Submission Dates||06/02/2022 to 06/23/2022|
|Request link online||apply now|
|Notification||Urban Planning Assistant (Improvement Fund)|
Assistant Town Planner (Municipal Council/Nagar Panchayat)
Urbanist Assistant (Municipal Corporation)
Details of PPSC Town Planning Assistant Vacant:
|Post Name||Number of publications|
|Town Planner’s Assistant (Group-A) (Improvement Trust)||02|
|Town Planner’s Assistant (Group-A) (Municipal Council/Nagar Panchayat)||17|
|Town planner assistant (Group-A) (Municipal Corporation)||18|
Punjab PSC Asst age limit. Town planner positions:
Candidates must be no less than 18 years old and no more than 37 years old as of 01/01/2022.
- The upper age limit can be relaxed up to 45 years for Government of Punjab employees, employees of its Boards/Corporations/Commissions and Authorities, and all State/Central Government employees.
- The upper age limit is relaxed to 42 for the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- Former servicemen of Punjab domicile shall be permitted to deduct the period of their service in the Union Armed Forces from their actual age and if the resulting age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such vacancy in the Service rules. affected for more than three years, it shall be deemed to meet the age limit condition.
- The upper age limit is also relaxed to 42 years for widows, divorcees and some other categories of women.
- The upper age limit is also relaxed to 47 years for Punjab “Disabled Persons”
Punjab PSC Asst Job Salary. Town planner positions:
Punjab PSC Asst Education Qualification. Town planner positions:
- You must hold a postgraduate degree/graduate diploma in urban and regional planning or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution;
You must hold a B.Tech degree (in Planning) from a recognized university or institution.
- Should have passed Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard. In addition, when a ward of the Defense Service Personnel, who is a bona fide resident of the state of Punjab, is appointed by direct appointment, he or she will be required to pass a Punjabi language test equivalent to matriculation standard or be required to pass a test conducted by the Department of Languages, Department of Education, Government of Punjab within a period of two years from the date of his appointment. Provided, furthermore, when a War Hero, who has been discharged from the defense services or paramilitary forces due to disability suffered by him and his widow or dependent family member, is designated as instructed issued for this purpose by the Government, the person will not be required that the appointees previously possess such knowledge of the Punjabi language:
Punjab PSC Asst Application Fee. Town planner positions:
|Category name||Online application fees||exam fee||Total|
|Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes from all states and backward classes from Punjab state only.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-||750/-|
|Former Punjab State Military Only||Rs. 500/-||No fee to pay||500/-|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Linear Descendants of Ex-Servicemen (LDESM) Punjab||Rs. 500/-||No fee to pay||500/-|
|All other categories i.e. Generals, Punjabi Sportsmen and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab.||Rs 500/-||Rs. 1000/-||1500/-|
Payment method of Punjab PSC Asst. Town planner positions:
The fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, credit or debit cards.
How to Apply for Punjab PSC Asst. Town planner positions:
Interested eligible candidates should apply online only (https://ppsc.gov.in/). No other form of application submission will be accepted. Before completing the online application, candidates are advised to review the advertisement carefully.
Steps to apply online for PPSC Planner Assistant Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of Punjab PSC.
- Click OPEN AD.
- Now click the Apply/View option in front of the Planner Wizard.
- Click Apply Online.
- Click New User and sign in.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Click Final Submission.
- Take a print of the application.
Punjab PSC Asst Selection Process. Town planner positions:
- Written exam
Important Dates for PPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment:
|Application Submission Start Date||02.06.2022|
|Last date to apply online||05.07.2022 By 23:59:00|
|To deposit application fees using the system generated Bank Challan form.||06.07.2022 [During Banking|
Important Link Area for PPSC Planning Assistant Recruitment:
“All candidates, please leave your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any queries about this post, please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website.