PPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2020 PDF Download | Last PSCSCCE exam pattern: Applicants can find the latest PPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2020 for the Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam (PSCSCCE) in this article. Furthermore, we have provided all the details related to the Punjab Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2020. Therefore, candidates who are concerned about the PPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2020 can refer to this article.
In addition to this, we have provided the PPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Pattern 2020 and PPSC 2020 Civil Service Selection Process. For the sake of all those candidates, we have organized the PPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2020 PDF at the end of this publication. Therefore, competitors can download and start preparing for the exam. At the bottom of this page, we have provided the direct link for you to download the PPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Pattern 2020 PDF.
You can also check:
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert
|Indian Air Force Job 2020
PPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2020 Details
|Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
|Name of publications
|Punjab Civil Service, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Tehsildar, Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer, Blocks Development and Panchayat Officer, Undersecretary for Cooperative Societies, Labor and Conciliation Officer, Employment and Training Generation Officer, Superintendent Jail Deputy / District Probation Officer (Grade II)
|Combined Examination of Punjab State Civil Services (PSCSCCE)
PPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
|Name of the subject
|No. of questions / marks
|Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)
- Both the papers will be objective and multiple-choice questions
- The duration of each test for the preliminary examination will be two hours. However, visually impaired candidates will have an additional 20 minutes.
- 2 marks will be awarded for each question in Document I.
- 2.5 Marks will be awarded for each question in Document II.
- Both documents will be objective with multiple-choice questions.
- There will be no negative marks on the written preliminary exam
- The questionnaire will be bilingual and will be printed in English and Punjabi.
PPSC 2020 Civil Service Selection Process
- Written exam (preliminary, main)
Download PDF of the PPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2020
In this section, we have organized the PPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2020 PDF. Therefore, applicants can download and start preparing for the test. Additionally, applicants must focus on their preparation without wasting time. And, the competitors must cover all the topics that are given in the PPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2020. In addition to this, at the time of preparation, candidates must take into account the pattern of the exam. Depending on the exam pattern, applicants should plan their preparation.
According to the prepared calendar, applicants must complete their preparation. Candidates simply click on the link below to obtain the PPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2020 along with the Examination Pattern.
PPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2020
- Everyday science
- Environmental studies
- Political theory and international order
- Indian government
- History of India
- Indian economy
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Punjab: Geography, People, Society and Culture, History and Economy
PPSC Civil Services Prelims Civil Services Aptitude Test Syllabus
- Reading comprehension; Punjabi and English language comprehension, antonyms and synonyms, grammar and sentence formation
- Interpersonal skills, including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning, analytical, and mental capacity.
- Basic number skills; numbers, magnitudes, percentages, numerical relationship appreciation
- Data analysis; Graphical presentations, charts, tables, spreadsheets.
To download PDF of PPSC 2020 Civil Services Preliminaries and PDF Exam Pattern: Click here
For more updates on the PPSC 2020 Civil Services Preliminary Exam, follow our web portal perfectnaukri.com. Candidates who have questions about the PPSC Syllabus 2020 Preliminary Public Service Program can leave a comment in the comment box below.
Punjab PSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2020 – Frequently asked questions
What language will the PPSC Civil Services Preliminary Questions Document appear in?
The PPSC Civil Services Preliminary Questions Document will be bilingual and printed in English (Roman script) and Punjabi (Gurumukhi Script), except for questions where the candidate’s proficiency in the language will be tested.
What is the grading scheme on the PPSC Preliminary Civil Services Exam 2020?
2 marks will be awarded for each question in Document I. 2.5 Marks will be granted for each question in Document II.
How much time will be provided for the PPSC Preliminary Exam for Civil Services?
Only 2 hours of time will be provided to complete the PPSC Preliminary Civil Services Exam.
How many questions will be provided on the PSCSCCE exam?
Only 200 questions for Document I and 80 questions for Document II will be provided in the PSCSCCE Preliminary Exam.