PU MET Syllabus 2021 PDF Download with PU MET Exam Pattern 2021 – Check Exam Pattern: At the time of preparation for the PU Management Entrance Test, you should consult the PU MET 2021 Study Plan. Because at the time of exam preparation, this PU MET 2021 Study Plan plays an important role. To know the basic idea of the exam, you need to know the PU MET 2021 exam syllabus. For the candidates here on this page, we have provided the complete information of the PU 2021 management entrance test syllabus.
We recommend this page to collect complete information related to the PU MET Syllabus 2021 as well as the PU MET 2021 Exam Pattern. Candidates taking the exam should follow this syllabus and prepare to do well in the exam. With effective exam practice, only you can get the highest score on the exam. As soon as possible, download this PU MET 2021 Study Program, Exam Patternand begin exam preparation.
*You can also check: Govt Job Alert
PU MET Syllabus 2021 Information
|Board name||University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS)|
|Exam name||Proof of entry to management|
|Category||Entrance exam program|
|Start date to apply||Started|
|Purpose of the exam||Offer management courses|
|Location||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Official website||uiams.puchd.ac.in OR met.puchd.ac.in|
PU MET Syllabus 2021
Here on this page, we have uploaded the information of the PU MET Syllabus 2021 because preparing for your exam is the main reason. Take a look at the section below and learn about the topics you need to have to prepare for the exam. The PU MET 2021 exam pattern is described here on this page for the sake of the candidate. Take a look at this PU MET 2021 exam pattern to get a better idea of the exam. Checking the PU MET Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern, you can find out on which topics the exam will be carried out by the examining board. So, without further delay, make a schedule and start your exam preparation using this PU MET 2021 exam pattern and syllabus.
|PU MET 2021 notification|
|PU MET 2021 admit card|
PU MET Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- WRITTEN TEST (MET): 85%
- GROUP DISCUSSION: 7.5%
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW: 7.5%
PU MET Exam Pattern 2021
|Type of exam||Subject names||Duration of time|
|Objective type Multiple choice questions||General knowledge||2 hours|
|Awareness of the economy and business environment|
|Data interpretation and problem solving|
|Verbal / reasoning ability|
- The entrance test will have a weight of 85% and will last 2 hours.
- It will consist of multiple choice questions with four answers A, B, C and D
- Test components will include general knowledge, economics and business awareness, data interpretation and problem solving, number ability, verbal ability / reasoning, and understanding of English.
- The exam will be only ENGLISH
- If 1 point must be awarded for each correct answer, 1/4 point will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
PU 2021 Management Entrance Test Program – Smart Topics
- General policy.
- Current affairs – National and international
- Scientific investigation.
- Constitution of India.
- Knowledge of today.
- Science: inventions and discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Countries and capitals, etc.
- Budget and five-year plans.
- Important financial and economic news.
- Pie charts
- Bar charts
- Simple and compound interest
- Association of Heights and Distances.
- Line graphs
- HCF and LCM
- Problems about ages
- Time and distance
- Problems on the trains
- Profit and loss
- Boats and streams
- Pipes and tanks
- Decimal fractions
- Ratio and proportions
- Mixes and allegations
- Volume and surface area
- Time and work
- Numbering system
- Permutation and combination
Verbal / reasoning ability
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Arithmetic reasoning.
- Mathematical operations.
- Insert the missing character.
- Number, classification and time sequence.
- Logical sequence of words.
- Alphanumeric sequence puzzle.
- Derivation of conclusions from passages.
- Correction of word formation errors.
- Theme detection.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence correction.
- Completion of the passage.
- Invisible passages.
- Languages and phrases.
- Sentence completion.
- Verbal agreement topic.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Passage correction.
- Reordering of the sentence.
PU MET Syllabus 2021 Important links
|PU MET study program, pdf exam pattern 2021||Click here|