RAC DRDO Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert for DRDO scholarships, candidates can apply for 30 positions after completing B.Tech, B, Sc, M.Tech, M.Sc, GATE. All details such as qualification, age limit in the DRDO selection process, how to apply, and important dates for publicity published by DRDO Recruitment and Assessment Center, interested applicants can submit an online application before 09-30-2020.
|Organization name’s||Recruitment and Assessment Center, DRDO|
|Job title||DRDO scholarships 2020|
|No. of vacancies||30|
|Educational qualification||B.Tech, B, Sc, M.Tech, M.Sc, GATE|
Post details of RAC DRDO Recruitment 2020
Aerospace Engineering / Aeronautical Engineering / Space and Rocket Engineering / Avionics / Aircraft Engineering:
Undergraduate (BE / B.TECH/ B.Sc. Engg): – 20 Publications
Payment scale: – Rs. 120000 / – annual or annual rates, whichever is less for a maximum period of four years
Postgraduate (ME / M.TECH / M.Sc Engg): – 10 Publications
Payment scale: – Rs. 15,500 / – Per month, subject to Rs. 1,86,000 / – per year for a maximum period of two years
Qualification for RAC DRDO Recruitment 2020
Aerospace Engineering / Aeronautical Engineering / Space and Rocket Engineering / Avionics / Aircraft Engineering
Undergraduate (BE / B.TECH/ B.Sc. Engg): – 1. The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have been admitted in the 1st year of the current academic year (2020-21) to the relevant engineering B.E./ B. Tech./B.Sc Engg. course.
- The candidate should have cleaned up JEE (Principal).
- The candidate must have a valid JEE (Principal) score.
Postgraduate (ME / M.TECH / M.Sc Engg): – 1. The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have secured admission in the first year of the current academic year (2020-21) to the corresponding ME / M.TECH / M.Sc Engg course.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 60% on the qualification exam (graduation level: BE / B Tech / B Engg. Or equivalent) to obtain admission to the subject according to the guidelines established by AICTE / MHRD. In cases where the conversion formula cannot be obtained, the CGPA / CPI of 6.75 (for a 10-point scale) will be taken as equivalent to 60%, according to AICTE guidelines.
- The candidate must have a valid GATE
- (Test of general aptitude in engineering) score.
|Age limit||According to the DRDO rule, RAC|
|Selection process||Verify official notification|
|Application fee||No application fee|
RAC DRDO Recruitment 2020 apply online
Interested and eligible who wish to apply DRDO scholarship 2020 publications in DRDO, RAC, are required to apply through online mode by completing the online application at DRDO, RAC official website at rac.gov.in on or before 30th September 2020.
Start date to apply online: – 19th July 2020
Closing date to apply online: – September 30, 2020
Notice details: – Click here
Apply online: – Click here
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|