RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 PDF Download JE Exam Pattern: the detailed PDF of the study program for RBI JE 2021 Reserve Bank of India JE Selection Process 2021 RBI Junior Engineer Minimum Qualification Marks 2021.
*You can also check: Govt Job Alert
Announcement No. 2 / 2020-21
About RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) recently announced and invited online applications from eligible candidates for the positions of Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical). The total number of vacancies for these positions was 48 Posts. Many interested and eligible candidates applied for these publications online. The online application process for these positions began on 02.02.2021 and the last date to apply for these positions was 02.15.2021. See the other details below.
RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021
|Origin name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Job title||Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical)|
|No. of vacancy||48 Posts|
|Selection process||Phase – I (online exam)|
Phase – II (online exam)
|Day of exam||08 March 2021|
|Application submission start date||02.02.2021|
|Last date to apply online||02.15.2021|
About the exam:
There are many candidates who are searching and asking and asking about the dates of the exams. So there is Good news for these candidates. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) carry out the written examination for the positions of Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical) on 08 March 2021.
Nowadays, the level of competition becomes very high, so competitive exams become too difficult. Candidates facing critical “What to Prepare” and “How to Prepare” issues to do their best on their exams. Therefore, here we provide the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
RBI Junior Engineer Selection Process :
- Phase – I (online exam)
- Phase – II (online exam)
Phase – I of RBI Junior Engineer Exam :
The exam pattern and syllabus for phase I (online exam) are as follows:
RBI JE Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be objective.
- Questions will be asked in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The maximum score for this exam will be 200 points.
- The time allotted for this exam will be 120 minutes.
RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 :
- General awareness
- English language
- Quantitative aptitude and;
Phase – II of the RBI Junior Engineer Exam:
The exam pattern and syllabus for Phase II (online exam) are as follows:
RBI Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
|Paper name||Kind of paper||Proposed Time (minutes)||Trademarks|
|The document I: Economic and social problems||50% Type of objective 50% Descriptive, the answers will be written with the help of the keyboard||30 90 Total-120||50 50 Total-100|
|Test II: English (Writing skills)||Descriptive, the answers will be written with the help of the keyboard.||90||100|
|Document III: Finance and management||50% objective type and 50% descriptive, the answers will be written with the help of the keyboard||30 90 Total-120||50 50 Total-100|
RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 :
Paper-I – Economic and social affairs (ESI):
- Growth and development – Measurement of growth: National income and per capita income – Poverty alleviation and employment generation in India – Sustainable development and environmental issues.
- Indian Economy – Economic History of India – Changes in Industrial and Labor Policy, Monetary and Fiscal Policy since the 1991 Reforms – Priorities and Recommendations of the Union Budget and Economic Survey – Indian Currency and Financial Markets: Links with the economy – Role of banks and Reserve Bank in the development process – Public Finance – Political Economy
- Industrial developments in India – Indian agriculture – Service sector in India.
- Globalization – Opening of the Indian economy – Balance of payments, export, and import policy International economic institutions – IMF and World Bank – WTO – Regional economic cooperation; International economic problems
- Social structure in India – Multiculturalism – Demographic trends – Urbanization and migration – Gender issues – Social justice: Positive discrimination in favor of the less privileged – Social movements – Indian political system – Human development – Social sectors in India, Health and education.
Test II – English (writing skills):
The article on English will be framed in such a way as to assess writing skills, including expression and understanding of the topic.
Document III – Finance and management:
A. Financial system
- Regulators of banks and financial institutions
- Reserve Bank of India: functions and conduct of monetary policy
- The banking system in India: structure and concerns, financial institutions: SIDBI, EXIM Bank, NABARD, NHB, etc., changing landscape of the banking sector.
- Impact of the 2007-08 global financial crisis and India’s response
B. Financial markets
Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bonds, Equities, etc.), functions, instruments, recent developments.
C. General issues
- Risk management in the banking sector
- Derivatives Basics
- Global Financial Markets and International Banking: General Trends and Latest Developments.
- Financial inclusion
- Alternative source of financing, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
- Corporate governance in the banking sector, the role of electronic government in dealing with corruption and inefficiency problems in the government sector.
- The Union budget: concepts, approach, and general trends
- Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components and trends; achieve a balance between inflation and growth through monetary and fiscal policies.
- End Tech
- Fundamentals of management and organizational behavior: Introduction to management; Evolution of managerial thinking: Scientific, administrative, human relations and management systems approach; Managerial functions and managerial roles; Push theory
- Meaning and concept of organizational behavior; Personality: meaning, factors affecting personality, big five personality model; reinforcement concept; Perception: concept, misperceptions. Motivation: concept, importance, content theories (Maslow’s theory of necessity, Alderfer’s ‘ERG theory, McCllelands’ theory of needs, Herzberg’s two-factor theory) and process theories (Adams’s theory of equity, the theory of Vroom’s expectation).
- Leadership: Concept, Theories (Trait, Behavior, Contingency, Charismatic, Transactional and Transformational Leadership; Emotional Intelligence: Concept, Importance, Dimensions. Interpersonal Relationship Analysis: Transactional Analysis, Johari Window; Conflict: Concept, Sources, Types, Management of conflict; Organizational Change: Concept, Kurt Lewin’s Theory of Change; Organizational Development (OD): Organizational Change, Strategies for Change, Theories of Planned Change (Lewin’s change model, action-research model, Positive model).
- Ethics in the workplace and corporate governance: Meaning of ethics, why ethical problems occur in business. Theories of ethics: Utilitarianism: weighting of social costs and benefits, rights and duties, Justice and equity, ethics of care, integration of utility, rights, justice, and care, An alternative to moral principles: ethics of virtue, teleological theories, egoism theory, relativism theory, Moral problems in business: Ethics in compliance, Finance, Human resources, Marketing, etc. Ethical principles in business: introduction, organizational and ethical structure, Role of the Board of Directors, Best Practices in Ethics Program, Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct, etc.
- Corporate Governance: Factors that affect Corporate Governance; Corporate governance mechanisms
- Communication: steps in the communication process; Communication Channels; Oral versus written communication; Verbal versus non-verbal communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to communication, role of information technologies.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, according to the sum of the qualifications obtained in Phase II (Test-I + Test-II + Test-III). The minimum added cut-off marks to be shortlisted for the Interview will be decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies. The roster number of shortlisted candidates for the interview will be posted on the RBI website at the appropriate time and the interview identification letters will be sent with a registered email id. The interview will be 75 points.
- The candidate must undergo a psychometric test carried out by the Bank before going to the interview. No points will be awarded to them and this will not be part of the final selection criteria. The candidate can opt for the interview in Hindi or English. The final selection will be made through the list of merits that will be prepared by adding the grades obtained by the candidates in the Phase II exam and the interview and the grace grades as appropriate according to the existing rules.
Last words :
All candidates are advised to contact the official website to obtain information about the exam program, the admit card, and other related information. Candidates can also bookmark us (Perfect Naukri) by pressing Ctrl + D.
Check more Details from the RBI Official Website:rbi.org.in
Important link area for RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021:
!!..I wish you the best..!!
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any questions and comments are welcome. Our Panel will try to resolve your query. Keep updating.
RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 FAQs :
Online exam and language proficiency test (LPT).
The examination will be objective.
Questions will be asked in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
The maximum score for this exam will be 200 points.
The time allotted for this exam will be 120 minutes.
The detailed RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 is mentioned above, you can check it from above.
It will be 2 hours.
The maximum score for this exam will be 200 points.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|