RPSC Head Master Syllabus 2020 PDF Download with Exam Pattern (Latest): For all applied candidates, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) officials plan to take the RPSC HM exam. Therefore, candidates seeking the RPSC HM 2020 exam, can now prepare for the test using the RPSC Exam Pattern 2020 along with the RPSC HM selection process. For the sake of all candidates appearing on the test, we have provided the Rajasthan PSC Head Master Syllabus 2020 PDF along with the last pattern. So, download it and then get ready for the test.
You can also check: ★ Latest Govt Job in Rajasthan 2020
RPSC Head Master Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|Organization name’s||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of position (s)||Head Teacher (HM)|
Rajasthan HM Syllabus 2020
Finally, contestants do not prepare well for the RPSC Head Master main written exam without knowing facts about RPSC Head Master Syllabus 2020 and Rajasthan HM Exam Pattern. Therefore, the contenders do not neglect this item when preparing for the Rajasthan HM written test. A huge number of candidates are ready to attend the written exam. Therefore, at the time of the written examination, applicants face stiff competition among competitors.
Therefore, participants must work harder for the RPSC Head Master’s main written exam. Some of the contenders have started their preparation for the RPSC main written test by getting the details on Rajasthan HM Study Program 2020 and RPSC Main Test Pattern. Therefore, we suggest that the remaining applicants also begin their preparation for the RPSC core written exam now.
RPSC Main Exam Pattern 2020
- The written exam contains two articles.
- Article I is General Studies and Article II is General Awareness of Education and Educational Administration.
- Multiple-choice questions are given in the question document.
- Each item carries 300 marks.
- And the time limit for each item is Three hours.
- Total of 600 points for the written exam.
- There is a negative mark for the wrong answer.
- 1/3 points will be deducted for incorrect answers.
- We gave the full details on the exam pattern for Paper I and Paper II in tabular form.
Work I (General Studies)
|Topic name||No of questions/marks||Duration of time|
|History of Rajasthan, India and the world with special emphasis on the culture of Rajasthan and Indian National|
|40 questions / 80 points||Three hours|
|Indian Polity, Indian Economics with special emphasis on Rajasthan||40 questions / 80 points|
|Use of computers and information technology in teaching||15 questions / 30 points|
|Rajasthan, India, World Geography||30 questions / 60 points|
|General science||25 questions / 50 points|
|Total questions/marks||150 questions / 300 points|
Paper-II (General awareness about education and educational administration)
|Topic name||No of questions/marks||Time duration|
|Mental ability test||24 questions / 48 points||Three hours|
|Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary level)||24 questions / 48 points|
|Educational psychology, Pedagogy, School-level educational management, Educational setting in Rajasthan||30 questions / 60 points|
|Law on the right of children to free and compulsory education. 2009, Rajasthan Service Rules, CCA Rules, GF&AR||24 questions / 48 points|
|Current affairs||24 questions / 48 points|
|Language proficiency test: Hindi, English||24 questions / 48 points|
|Total questions/marks||150 questions / 300 points|
RPSC Head Master Selection Process 2020
Applicants must face two levels of the selection process. One is the written exam and the other is the personal interview. Candidates who achieve a minimum cut-off score on the written exam will receive an email for the next level of the selection process. Therefore, based on the contestant’s performance in both the Written Exam and Personal interview, officials from the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will decide the final list of selected candidates.
Download PDF of the RPSC Head Master Syllabus 2020
Candidates can use this information and prepare for the main RPSC Head Master written exam right away. Please review this section carefully and learn about information about RPSC Head Master 2020 syllabus. And also download the Rajasthan HM Syllabus 2020 pdf of this section.
RPSC Head Master Syllabus 2020 Subject Wise
- Blood relations
- Direction sense test
- Venn logic diagrams
- Alphabet quiz
- Seating arrangements
- Mathematical operations
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Insert the missing character
- Test of number, classification and time sequence
- Proof of eligibility
- Earth sciences
- Environmental sciences
- Astronomy and space technology
- Computers and mobile technology
- Inventions and discoveries
- Military technology
Computers and information technology
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Operating systems
- Computer hardware
- MS Office
- Computer basics
- National and International News
- Indian culture
- Economic problems in India
- Countries and capitals
- Constitution of India
- National News (current)
- Geography of India
- Scientific observations
- International matters
- New inventions
- Political Sciences
- History of India
- About India and neighboring countries
- Phrases and idioms
- Spelling error detection
- Adverb and conjunctive
- Infinitive and Gerund
- Mood and voice
- Interrogative sentence
- Noun and pronoun
- Degree (positive, comparative and superlative)
- Error detection
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
- लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे
- वाक्यसंशोधन- लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से संबंधित
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव
- वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे
- Exploring real numbers
- Linear equations
- Quadratic equation
- Understanding logarithms
- Coordinate geometry
- Combinatorial notation and basic set theory
- Definitions and properties of probability
- Discrete and continuous common distributions
- Bivariate distributions
- The conditional probability
- Random variables, expectation, variance
- Univariate and bivariate transformations
- The convergence of random variables: in probability, in distribution, almost certainly
- Central limit theorem, laws of large numbers
- Estimation: bias, MSE, consistency, sufficiency, maximum likelihood, a method of
- moments, UMVUE, Rao-Blackwell theorem, Fisher information
- Hypothesis test: significance and power level, Neyman-Pearson lemma, likelihood ratio tests
- Confidence intervals: definitions, a duality with hypothesis tests
- Energy resources
- Geological structure
- Industries and industrial development
- Drought and famines
- Geographic regions
- Desertification danger in Rajasthan
- Natural vegetation
- Soil resources
- Physical characteristics
- Drainage system
- Development programs for special areas
- Large development projects
- Development and planning
- Service sector
- Major problems
- Agricultural sector
- Occupational distribution
- Industrial sector
- The compositional trend of SDP
Rajasthan political and administrative system
- District administration
- Chief secretary
- Panchayati Raj
- Secretary of Government
- Office of the Chief Minister (OCM), Division Commissioner
- Institutions and local self-government
- State Legislative Assembly
To download the PDF of the RPSC Head Master Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern: Click here
Note: The above information provided here is for reference purposes. So, check the official site for the full details.
Stay in touch with our blogger Perfectnaukri.com for the latest news on this article.
RPSC Head Master Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the RPSC Head Master selection process?
Written test and personal interview.
How many jobs will there be in the RPSC Head Master main exam?
Paper I (General Studies) and Paper-II (General Awareness of Education and Educational Administration).
Are there any negative scores on the RPSC HM exam?
1/3 points will be deducted for the wrong answer.
How much time will be provided to complete the main RPSC Head Master exam?
The time limit for the RPSC main exam is 3 hours.