SBI Job Recruitment 2020 for Data Trainer, Manager, Consultant, Data Translator, Candidates can apply for position 4 after completing BE / B.Tech, MCA. All the details like qualification, age limit in the SBI selection process, how to apply, and the important dates for the CRPD / SCO / 2020-21 / 25 announcement published by State Bank of India. interested applicants can apply online before 08-10-2020.
*You can also check: SBI Vacancy 2020
SBI Job Notification 2020
|Organization name’s||State Bank of India|
|Job title||Data Trainer, Manager, Consultant, Data Translator|
|No. of vacancies||4|
|Educational qualification||BE / B.Tech, MCA|
Also check: Bank Job Recruitment
SBI Job Recruitment 2020 Post details
SBI Job Salary
Data trainer:– 1 publication
Payscale: Rs. 42,020-51,490 / – per month
Data translator: – 1 publication
Payscale: Rs. 50,030 – 59,170 / – per month
Senior Consulting Analyst: – 1 publication
Deputy Director General (Business and Technology Architecture): – 1 publication
Payscale: Rs. 59,170 – 66,070 / – per month
job type:- Regularly
SBI Recruitment Eligibility
Data trainer, data translator, senior consulting analyst:– B.E. / B. Technology in CS / IT or MCA from a recognized University / Institution. Candidates from IIT / NIT / Top Engineering Universities will be preferred. Candidates with statistical experience will be preferred.
Deputy General Manager: – B.E./ B.Tech / MCA from a recognized University / Institution. Preference will be given to CS / IT Engg graduates/postgraduates. An MBA is preferred as an additional qualification.
SBI Job Recruitment 2020 Age limit
The age limit is 31S t January 2020
|Data trainer||38 years|
|Data translator||40 years|
|Senior Consulting Analyst, Deputy Director-General||45 years|
SBI Job Recruitment 2020 Selection process: The selection will be based on the pre-selection and the interview.
SBI Job Recruitment 2020 Application fee
General / OBC / EWS: – Rs. 750 / –
SC / ST / PWD: – Null
SBI Job Recruitment 2020 Pay mode: Debit card/credit card / Internet banking, etc., providing the information requested on the screen.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Candidates will need to register online via the link available on the SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
SBI Job Recruitment 2020 Important dates:
Start date to apply online: – 18th September 2020
Deadline to apply online: – 8th October 2020
SBI Job Recruitment 2020 Important links:
Advt details: – Click here
Apply online: – Click here
SBI Job Recruitment 2020 Rules:
- Before applying for a position, the applicant must ensure that he/she meets the eligibility and other rules mentioned above for that position on the specified date and that the data provided by him/her is correct in all respects.
- IN THE EVENT THAT IT IS DETECTED AT ANY RECRUITMENT STAGE THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT MEET THE ELIGIBILITY STANDARDS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HAS PROVIDED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR DELETED ANY FACT (S) MATERIAL (S), HIS CANDIDATE (S) CANCELED. IF ANY OF THESE DEFICIENCIES ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER THE APPOINTMENT, YOUR SERVICES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TERMINATION.
- The applicant must ensure that the application strictly conforms to the prescribed format and that it is complete and properly completed.
- The appointment of the selected candidate is provisional and is subject to being declared medically fit as required by the Bank. The said appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct standards of the Bank for said position in the Bank, in force at the time of their incorporation to the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their email ID alive to receive communications viz. call letters/advice on interview dates, etc.
- The Bank does not assume any responsibility for any delay in the receipt or loss of any communication.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category including, for whom the reservation has not been mentioned, are free to apply for the advertised vacancies for the provided non-reserved category, they must meet all the eligibility conditions applicable to the non-reserved category.
- Candidates serving in government / quasi-government. offices, public sector companies, including nationalized banks and financial institutions, must present a “ Certificate of No Objection ” from their employer at the time of the interview; otherwise, your application will not be considered and travel expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In the case of selection, candidates must present a suitable dismissal certificate from the employer at the time of assuming the position.
- Candidates are advised, in their own interest, to apply online well in advance of the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log into the website. due to a heavy load on the internet or a website jam. . SBI assumes no responsibility for the failure of candidates to submit their applications within the last date due to the above-mentioned reasons or for any other reason beyond SBI’s control.
- THE DECISIONS OF THE BANK ON ALL MATTERS RELATING TO ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF THE INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS, AND SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. THE BANK WILL NOT HAVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE IN THIS REGARD.
- The applicant will be liable for civil/criminal consequences in the event that the information submitted in his application is false at a later stage.
- When the interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, the simple fact of complying with the eligibility rules does not entitle the candidate to be summoned for an interview. The bank reserves the right to call only the required number of candidates for the interview after the preliminary selection / pre-selection with reference to qualification, suitability, experience, etc. of the candidate.
- In the case of multiple applications for a single position, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/bullying charge paid for another registry will be forfeited. Multiple appearances of a candidate for a single position in an online written test / interview will be summarily rejected / the application canceled.
- Any legal proceeding with respect to any claim or dispute matter arising out of this announcement and/or a request in response thereto may be initiated only in Mumbai and the Mumbai courts/tribunals/forums will only have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to judge any cause. /dispute.
- External station candidates called for an interview after qualifying on a written / pre-screening test will be reimbursed for the level AC-III travel fee (mail only / express) for the shortest route in India or actual expenses incurred (whichever is less). Local transportation costs will not be reimbursed. If a candidate is not eligible for the position, they will not be allowed to appear at the interview and no fees will be refunded.
- THE BANK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS COMPLETELY AT ANY STAGE.
- The possibility of some problems in the administration of the exam, which may affect the delivery of the test and/or the result that is generated, cannot be completely ruled out. In that case, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include another examination if deemed necessary.
- At the time of the interview, the candidate will need to provide details about the criminal cases pending against him, if any. The Bank may also perform an independent verification, among other things, including verification of police records, etc. The bank reserves the right to deny the appointment based on such disclosures and/or independent verification.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|