SBI Jobs 2020 for Graduate for Data Protection Officer, candidates can apply Online for 1 position after completing the Postgraduate. All the details like qualification, age limit in SBI selection process, how to apply and important dates for announcement CRPD / SCO-CFO / 2020-21 / 02 published by State Bank of India. Interested applicants can apply online for SBI Jobs 2020 for Graduate on or before 06-23-2020.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert
|Organization name’s||State bank of India|
|Job title||Data protection officer|
|No. of vacancies||one|
|Educational qualification||Job for Graduate|
|Official Web site||sbi.co.in|
SBI Jobs 2020 for Graduate – Details
Data protection officer: – 1 Message
job type:- By contract
Payment scale: – CTC is not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate
SBI Jobs 2020 for Graduate Qualification / Experience
Data protection officer: – Graduation or it’s equivalent.
Experience: – Minimum work experience of 15 years after qualification (as of 01.04.2020) as Executive / Supervisor in the Corporate Sector, of which at least 10 years of experience must be in the BFSI Sector.
Age limit:- 55 years (like 01S t April 2020)
Selection process:- Shortlist and interview
Application fee for SBI Jobs 2020 for Graduate
Gen / OBC: – Rs. 750 / –
SC / ST / PWD candidates: – Null
Payment method: – Pay the exam fee through debit card, credit card, net banking
SBI Job Salary for the Officer
SBI jobs officer Salary is around Rs. 65,000 – 85,000
How to apply for SBI Jobs 2020 for Graduate
Interested and eligible who wish to apply Data protection officer publications in OSE, they are required to apply through online mode by completing the online application OSE official website at sbi.co.in or before 2. 3rd June 2020.
Start date to apply online: – 09th June 2020
Closing date to apply online: – 2. 3rd June 2020
Important links for SBI Jobs 2020 for Graduate:
Advt. Details: – Click here
Apply online: – Click here
General information for SBI Jobs 2020 for Graduate:
- Before applying for SBI Jobs 2020 for Graduate, the applicant must ensure that he meets the eligibility and other standards mentioned above for that position on the specified date and that the details provided by him/her are correct in all respects.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply online well in advance of the closing date and do not wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/disability/lack of login to the website due to heavy internet load or a traffic jam on the website. SBI assumes no responsibility for candidates who are unable to submit their applications within the latest date due to the reasons mentioned above or for any other reason beyond SBI’s control.
Candidates belonging to the reserved category, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, may apply for advertised vacancies for the unreserved category as long as they meet all the eligibility conditions applicable to the unreserved category.
- IN CASE OF ANY RECRUITMENT PHASE DETECTED THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE ELIGIBILITY STANDARDS AND / OR HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT (S), IT WILL BE ABLE TO. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCUTS ARE DETECTED / DETECTED EVEN AFTER THE APPOINTMENT, YOUR SERVICES MAY BE TERMINATED.
- The applicant must ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is completely and correctly.
- The appointment of the selected candidate is subject to being declared medically fit according to the Bank’s requirements. said appointment will also be subject to the Bank’s service and conduct rules, for said position, in force at the time of entering the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their email ID active in order to receive communication. call letters / interview date / advice etc.
- The Bank is not responsible for any delay in receiving or losing any communication.
- In the event of selection, candidates must present an adequate registration certificate from the employer when making the appointment.
- Candidates serving in Government / Quasi-Government. Offices, RPMs, including nationalized banks / financial institutions, are recommended to present a “Certificate of No Objection” from their employer at the time of the interview, in case your application is not considered and the fees will not be paid. travel expenses, if any, otherwise allowable.
- THE BANK’S DECISIONS IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, THE CONDUCT OF THE INTERVIEW, OTHER EVIDENCE AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- The applicant will be responsible for the civil/criminal consequences in the event that the information submitted in their application is false at a later stage.
- Merely complying with the eligibility rules does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the required number of candidates for the interview after the preliminary selection / shortlist with reference to qualification, suitability, experience, etc. of the candidate.
- In the case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/bullying fee paid by another registry will be forfeited. The multiple appearances of a candidate for a single position in the interview will be summarily rejected / the application canceled.
- Any legal proceedings regarding any claim or dispute matter arising out of this announcement and/or a request in response thereto may be initiated only in Mumbai and the courts/tribunals/forums in Mumbai will only have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to judge any cause/dispute.
- Outside candidates, who can be called for an interview after the shortlist, will be reimbursed for the cost of air travel (Economy) for the shortest route in India OR the actual cost of travel (whichever is less) depending on the actual trip. Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if not eligible for the position, will not be able to appear in the interview and will not be reimbursed any fees.
- BANK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS IN ITS ENTIRETY IN ANY PHASE.