SBI Recruitment 2020 for Faculty candidates can apply Online for 3 positions after completing the Postgraduate. All the details like qualification, age limit in the SBI selection process, how to apply and important dates for announcement CRPD / SCO-STU / 2020-21 / 17 published by State Bank of India, Interested applicants can apply online on 13 or before 07-2020.
SBI Bank Recruitment 2020
|Organization name’s||State bank of India|
|No. of vacancies||3|
Post details of SBI Recruitment 2020 for Faculty candidates
Name of publication:– Faculty
Publication number:– 3
job type:- By contract
Qualification for SBI Recruitment 2020
Post Graduation in the relevant domain for the position. Preference will be given to those who have an MBA with teaching experience in the executive education domain along with a doctorate. Minimum percentage of brands: 55%.
28 to 55 years as in 1S t April 2020
Selection will be based on pre-selection and interview.
Gen / OBC / EWS: – Rs. 750 / –
SC / ST / PWD: – Null
Pay mode: Debit card / credit card / Internet banking
How to apply SBI Recruitment 2020
Candidates must register online through the link available on the SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers from 23rd June 2020 and before 13th July 2020.
Start date to apply online: – 23rd June 2020
Closing date to apply online: – 13th July 2020
Close to edit application details: – 13th July 2020
Last date to print your request: – 31S t July 2020
Notice details: – Click here
Apply online: – Click here
General instructions for SBI Recruitment 2020:
- Before applying for a position, the applicant must ensure that he meets the eligibility and other standards mentioned above for that position on the specified date and that the details provided by him/her are correct in all respects.
- IN CASE ANY RECRUITMENT PHASE IS DETECTED THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE ELIGIBILITY STANDARDS AND / OR HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY FACT (S) OF THE MATERIAL, HIS CANDIDATURE WILL BE ABLE. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCUTS ARE DETECTED / DETECTED EVEN AFTER THE APPOINTMENT, YOUR SERVICES MAY BE TERMINATED.
- The applicant must ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is completely and correctly.
- The appointment of the selected candidate is subject to his / her being declared medically fit according to the Bank’s requirements. A said appointment will also be subject to the Bank’s service and conduct rules for said position in the Bank, in force at the time of entering the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their email ID alive to receive communication. call letters/interview date tips etc.
- The Bank is not responsible for any delay in receiving or losing any communication.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category, including those for whom no reservation has been mentioned, may apply for advertised vacancies for the unreserved category provided, must meet all eligibility conditions applicable to the unreserved category.
- Candidates serving in government / quasi-government. Offices, public sector companies, including nationalized banks and financial institutions, are encouraged to present your employer’s ‘Certificate of No Objection’ at the time of the interview, in case your application is not considered and travel expenses, if there are, otherwise they will not be admissible. paid out.
- In the event of selection, candidates must present an adequate registration certificate from the employer when making the appointment.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply online well in advance of the closing date and do not wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to login to the website due to heavy internet load or a traffic jam on the website. SBI assumes no responsibility for candidates who are unable to submit applications by the latest data due to the above reasons or for any other reason beyond SBI’s control.
- THE BANK’S DECISIONS IN ALL ISSUES REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, THE CONDUCT OF THE INTERVIEW, OTHER EVIDENCE AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- The applicant will be responsible for the civil/criminal consequences in the event that the information submitted in their application is false at a later stage.
- When the interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, simply meeting the eligibility rules does not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the required number of candidates for the interview after the preliminary selection / shortlist with reference to qualification, suitability, experience, etc. of the candidate.
- In the case of multiple requests for a single post, only the last valid (completed) request will be retained and the bullying request/fee for another registry will be forfeited. The multiple appearances of a candidate for a single position in the interview will be summarily rejected / the application canceled
- Any legal proceedings regarding any claim or dispute matter arising out of this announcement and/or a request in response thereto may be initiated only in Mumbai and the courts/tribunals/forums in Mumbai will only have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to judge any cause /dispute.
- External station candidates called for an interview after the shortlist, will be reimbursed for the cost of travel by AC-III rail fee (Expres / Mail only) for the shortest route in India or actual expenses incurred (whichever is less). Local transportation costs will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if not eligible for the position, will not be able to appear in the interview and no fee will be refunded.
- BANK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS IN ITS ENTIRETY IN ANY PHASE.
- At the time of the interview, the candidate should provide details of the criminal cases pending against him, if applicable. The Bank may also carry out independent verification, inter alia, including verification of police records, etc. The bank reserves the right to deny the appointment based on such disclosures and / or independent verification.