SBI Recruitment 2020 Maharashtra Apply Online for Vice President, Chief Manager, Deputy Manager, candidates can apply for 7 positions after completing CA, MBA, CMA, PGDM, PG. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in SBI Selection Process, How to Apply Online, and Important Dates for advertisement CRPD/SCO/2020-21/4 released by State Bank of India. Interested candidates can apply online application on or before 13-07-2020.
SBI Recruitment Free Job Alert 2020 Maharashtra
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Vice President, Chief Manager, Deputy Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Educational Qualification||CA, MBA, CMA, PGDM, PG|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
Post Details for SBI Recruitment 2020 Maharashtra
Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing):– 1 Post
Chief Manager (Special situation Team):– 3 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 50030 – 59170/- Per Month
Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing):– 3 Posts
SBI Job Salary
SBI job salary is around Rs. 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Job Type:- Regular & Contract Basis
Qualification for SBI Recruitment 2020 Maharashtra
CA/MBA/CMA/ACS/PGDM or PG in Management from recognized university/ college as 2 years full-time regular course. Specialization in Finance will be preferred.
Age Limit for SBI Recruitment 2020 Maharashtra
Age limit is as on 1st January 2020
|Vice President||50 years|
|Chief Manager||42 years|
|Deputy Manager||35 years|
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
Gen/OBC/EWS:- Rs. 750/-
Payment Mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on the SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers from 23rd June 2020 and before 13th July 2020.
Important Dates for SBI Recruitment 2020 Maharashtra:
Starting date to apply online:- 23rd June 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 13th July 2020
Closure for Editing Application Details:- 13th July 2020
Last Date for Printing Your Application:- 31st July 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
General Instructions for SBI Recruitment 2020 Maharashtra:
- Before applying for SBI Recruitment 2020 Maharashtra, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 Maharashtra announced for unreserved category provided they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to the unreserved category.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- The appointment of the selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of the interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and traveling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In the case of selection, candidates will be required to produce a proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS, AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application is found to be false at a later stage.
- Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview. The bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to the candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience, etc.
- In the case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearances by a candidate for a single post in the interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature canceled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
- Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing will be reimbursed the cost of traveling by Railway AC III Tier (Mail/Express only) for the shortest route in India OR the actual travel cost in India (whichever is lower) on the basis of the actual journey. Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
- BANK RESERVES RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE.