SBI Secretary Preliminary Admit Card 2021 PDF Download with SBI Secretary Exam Date: Officials of the State Bank of India (SBI) will issue the SBI Secretary Preliminary Intake Card on June 1, 2021. Candidates who have applied for the 5237 Secretary positions (Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)) must attend the SBI secretary exam. The SBI Secretary’s Preliminary Admission Card 2021 Download Link is provided below this page. And the SBI Secretary Preliminary Exam will be held in the month of June 2021 tentative.
The SBI Clerk 2021 Pet Admission Card will be available on May 26, 2021. Candidates must attend the exam along with the SBI Hall Ticket 2021. We will provide the exact exam date and link here once the officials do so. More details about Secretary Preliminary Admit Card 2021 provided in the following sections.
*You can also check: Govt Job Alert
SBI Secretary Preliminary Admit Card 2021 Full Details
|SBI Secretary Admission Card 2021 | Download the call letter from the SBI secretary|
|Organization name’s||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job title||Employee (Junior Associates (customer service and sales))|
|No. of posts||5237 Posts|
|PET admit card release date||May 26, 2021|
|Pre-exam training dates||Be notified|
|Preliminary admit card release date||June 1, 2021|
|Preliminary examination date||June 2021 Provisional|
|Selection process||Preliminary exam, main exam, interview|
|Job Location||All over India|
★ ★ You can also check ★ ★
Download the SBI Secretary Preliminary Admit Card 2021
All applicants can download the SBI 2021, Secretary Admission Card, from this page by entering the login credential information. Additionally, the SBI Secretary’s Preliminary Admission Card 2021 will be released on June 1, 2021. Candidates must enter the login credential information to obtain the admit card from the official site. Wearing the Call letter to the secretary of SBI 2021 is important. Therefore, all competitors should note that they must attend the exam along with the SBI 2021 Secretary Admission Card.
SBI Secretary Preliminary Recruitment Selection process
SBI officers will conduct the following screening rounds to select candidates for Secretary positions (Junior Associates (Customer Service and Sales)).
- Preliminary examination
- Main exam
Facts about the call letter from the secretary of the SBI 2021
The SBI 2021 Secretary Admission Card contains information about the exam and information related to the applicant.
- Candidate Name
- Test center address
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Category (ST / SC / BC and others)
- Exam name
- Applicant’s photograph
- Exam date and time
- Gender Male Female)
- Applicant list number
- Father’s name or mother’s name
- Exam duration
- Test center name and code
- Essential instructions for the exam.
- And the signature of the candidate and exam advisor.
Required Documents to Bring for the SBI Junior Associates Exam 2021
At the time of attending the exam, candidates must bring any of the documents from the list provided below to the exam for security reasons.
- University ID
- Voter ID
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Employee ID
- Driver’s license
- Any other proof of identification issued by an official officer
- And any other identification assigned by the state or central government
Suggestions for candidates
- Applicants must download the admit card before the exam date.
- Candidates must bring the hard copy of the admit card to the exam room.
- Applicants are advised to validate all the details mentioned in their Accept card.
- The date, time, and place of the examination will be indicated at the entrance to the room.
- The candidate must bring their Proof of valid identification at the time of the exam.
- Competitors are advised to keep their admit cards secure until they join.
- Any problem related to the generation of the admit card can be solved by contacting the official authorities.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the test day and that everyone must obey them.
Steps to download the SBI Secretary Preliminary Hall Ticket 2021
- Candidates log in to the official website @ sbi.co.in
- The State Bank of India (SBI) home page will open.
- Go to the Careers option.
- A page will open on all related hiring notifications.
- In that, he finds the SBI Secretary Admission Card 2021 Link.
- And click on it.
- A page on login details will open.
- Enter all the available data and click the submit button.
- Based on the information provided, the call letter for the preliminary examination of the secretary of SBI 2021 will be opened.
- Check all the available dates and download them.
- Bring a copy of the call-in letter to bring to the exam.
|SBI Secretary’s Preliminary Admission Card 2021 Important Link|
|To download the admit card for the preliminaries of the secretary of the SBI 2021||Click here (The link will be updated once the officials get it)|
To download the SBI Secretary Admission Card 2021 candidates simply click on the link above once officials do. All applicants must attend the exam along with the call letter to the secretary of SBI 2021. For more updates, visit Perfect Naukri daily.
SBI Secretary Admit Card 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the SBI secretary admit card releases?
The SBI Secretary Admission Card will be released on June 1, 2021.
What is the date of the SBI secretary’s preliminary examination?
The SBI Secretary Preliminary Exam is expected to take place in June 2021.
Where can I download the SBI Secretary Admission Card?
Candidates can download the SBI Secretary Admission Card from Perfect Naukri. Also, get from the official site @ sbi.co.in.
What else should I bring to the test center along with the test center admit card?
Candidates must carry the admit card along with any of the authorization documents such as the Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter identification, etc.