SBI Vacancy 2020 Free Job Alert for Manager, Assistant Manager, candidates can apply for the 27th position after completing B.Tech, M.Tech. All the details such as qualification, age limit in the SBI selection process, how to apply, and the important dates for the CRPD / SCO / 2020-21 / 22 announcement published by the State Bank of India. interested applicants, You can apply online before 08-10-2020.
*You can also check: SBI Job Recruitment 2020
SBI Vacancy 2020 Notification
|Organization name’s||State Bank of India|
|Job title||Manager, Assistant Manager|
|No. of vacancies||27|
|Educational qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech|
SBI Vacancy 2020 Post details
SBI Job Salary
Assistant Manager (Data Scientist):– 11 publications
Payscale: Rs. 31,705 – 45,950 / – per month
Manager (data scientist): – 11 Posts
Payscale: Rs. 42,020-51,490 / – per month
Deputy Manager (Systems Officer):– 5 publications
Payscale: Rs. 31,705 – 45,950 / – per month
job type:- Regularly
SBI Job Qualification
Assistant Manager, Manager (Data Scientist):– B. Tech // M Tech in Computer Science / IT / Data Science / Machine Learning and AI (Minimum 60% of compulsory grades in B. Tech / B.E.).
Assistant Manager (Systems Officer):– B.Tech// M Tech in Computer Science / IT / Machine Learning and AI (Minimum 60% of compulsory grades in B. Tech / B.E.).
SBI Vacancy 2020 Age limit
Age limit on 30th June 2020
|Assistant manager||24 to 32 years|
|Manager||26 to 35 years|
SBI Vacancy 2020 Selection process: The selection will be based on the pre-selection and the interview.
SBI Vacancy 2020 Application fee
General / OBC / EWS: – Rs. 750 / –
SC / ST / PWD: – Null
SBI Vacancy 2020 Pay mode: Debit card / credit card / internet banking, etc.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Candidates will need to register online via the link available on the SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
SBI Vacancy 2020 Important dates:
Start date to apply online: – 18th September 2020
Deadline to apply online: – 8th October 2020
SBI Vacancy 2020 Important links:
Advt details: – Click here
Apply online: – Click here
SBI Recruitment rules:
- Before applying for a position, the applicant must ensure that he/she meets the eligibility and other rules mentioned above for that position on the specified date and that the data provided by him/her is correct in all respects.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category inclusive, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for the vacancies advertised for the unreserved category provided they meet all the eligibility conditions applicable to the unreserved category.
- IN THE EVENT THAT IT IS DETECTED AT ANY RECRUITMENT STAGE THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT MEET THE ELIGIBILITY STANDARDS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HAS PROVIDED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR DELETED ANY FACT (S) MATERIAL (S), HIS CANDIDATE (S) CANCELED. IF ANY OF THESE DEFICIENCIES ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER THE APPOINTMENT, YOUR SERVICES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TERMINATION.
- The applicant must ensure that the application strictly conforms to the prescribed format and that it is complete and properly completed.
- The appointment of the selected candidate is subject to being declared medically fit according to the Bank’s requirements. The said appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct standards of the Bank for said position in the Bank, in force at the time of their incorporation to the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their email ID active to receive communications viz. call letters/advice on interview dates, etc.
- The Bank does not assume any responsibility for any delay in the receipt or loss of any communication.
- Candidates serving in government / quasi-government. offices, public sector companies, including nationalized banks and financial institutions, must present a “ Certificate of No Objection ” from their employer at the time of the interview, otherwise, your candidacy will not be considered and travel expenses, if any, admissible otherwise, will not be paid.
- In the case of selection, candidates must present a suitable dismissal certificate from the employer at the time of assuming office.
- Candidates are advised, in their own interest, to submit their application online well in advance of the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to login to the website due to heavy internet load or website jam. SBI assumes no responsibility for the failure of candidates to submit their applications within the last date due to the above-mentioned reasons or for any other reason beyond SBI’s control.
- THE DECISIONS OF THE BANK ON ALL MATTERS RELATING TO ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF THE INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS, AND SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. THE BANK WILL NOT HAVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE IN THIS REGARD.
- The applicant will be liable for civil/criminal consequences in the event that the information submitted in his application is false at a later stage.
- Mere compliance with the eligibility rules does not entitle the candidate to be summoned for an interview. The bank reserves the right to call only the required number of candidates for the interview after the preliminary selection / pre-selection with reference to qualification, suitability, experience, etc. of the candidate.
- In the case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/bullying charge paid by another record will be forfeited. Multiple appearances of a candidate for a single position in an interview will be summarily rejected / the candidacy canceled.
- Any legal proceeding with respect to any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this announcement and/or a request in response thereto may be initiated only in Mumbai and the courts/tribunals/forums in Mumbai will only have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to judge any cause. / dispute.
- Candidates from the remote station, who may be called to an interview center after pre-screening, will be reimbursed for the cost of traveling on level AC-III (mail / express only) for the shortest route in India OR the actual cost of the trip (whichever is less) on the basis of the actual trip. Local transportation will not be reimbursed. If a candidate is not eligible for the position, they will not be allowed to appear for the interview and no fees will be refunded.
- At the time of the interview (if called), the candidate will need to provide details about the pending cases against him, if any. The Bank may also carry out an independent verification, among other things, including verification of police records, etc. The Bank reserves the right to deny the appointment depending on such disclosures and / or independent verification.
- THE BANK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS COMPLETELY AT ANY STAGE.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|