SCTIMST MPH Entrance Exam 2020 – July MPH and DPH Application Form, Exam Date: Officials from the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum, announced the SCTIMST MPH 2020 Outcome. To provide the Master of Public Health (MPH) Bachelor and Diploma in Public Health (DPH) course at AMCHSS, officials from the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum (SCTIMST) have published the SCTIMST 2020 Notice. In addition, the SCTIMST entrance exam – July session for DPH will be held followed by an interview at the month of August 2020 tentatively.
Last update: The result of the SCTIMST 2020 entrance exam is Released for the July 28, 2020 exam. Therefore, applicants can consult the following link and obtain the result.
We have provided direct links to the SCTIMST 2020 Entry Exam Notice along with the SCTIMST 2020 Application Form at the bottom of this page. until May 15, 2020You can complete and submit your form online. In addition, you must verify SCTIMST 2020 eligibility and other details before applying.
SCTIMST MPH Entrance Exam 2020 Notification
|Conductive body||Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum (SCTIMST)|
|Exam name||SCTIMST entrance exam – July session|
|Notification number||SCTIMST / DAA / MPH and DPH-Admn / 2020|
|Start date||March 2, 2020|
|Finish date||May 30, 2020|
|Subcategory||Medical admission exams|
|Written proof and interview date||MPH: July 28, 2020|
DPH: August 2020 (expected)
|Courses offered||for admission to the Master of Public Health (MPH) and Diploma in Public Health (DPH) course at the ACHUTHA MENON CENTER FOR HEALTH SCIENCE STUDIES (AMCHSS)|
SCTIMST MPH Entrance Exam dates 2020
|Admission notice||March 2, 2020|
|Availability of the application form||March 2, 2020, to May 30, 2020|
|Download admit cards||Admission cards will only be uploaded to the website ten days before the date of the written test|
|Written exam||MPH: July 28, 2020|
DPH: August 2020 (expected)
|Interview date||MPH: July 29 and 30, 2020|
|Result date||MPH: released|
SCTIMST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Graduates in Medicine (MBBS), Graduates in Dentistry (BDS), Graduates from AYUSH (BAMS, BNYS, BUMS, BSMS, BHMS), B. Tech or BE (any branch), and graduates of four-year programs in Veterinary Science / Nursing, Graduate in Physiotherapy, Graduate in Occupational Therapy, Graduate in Pharmacy, or students with a postgraduate degree in Statistics / Biostatistics, Population Studies, Nutrition, Sociology, Demography, Economics, Psychology, Anthropology, Social Work, Administration or Law. “The experience Work in a health-related field is desirable.
- Upper age limit: 40 years from July 1, 2020.
Diploma in Public Health (DPH)
- MBBS doctors who work with government agencies that have at least three years of work experience are considered for the course.
- Age limit: Up to 50 years from July 1, 2020
SCTIMST 2020 application form fee
The SCTIMST 2020 application fee will be the same for the MPH and DPH courses. Therefore, candidates can check the rate mentioned below according to the category. The fee once paid will not be refunded. Rates are subject to periodic review.
- General / OBC candidates: Rs. 1000
- SC / ST candidates: Rs. 800
- One passport size photograph (with white background)
- An authentic document to prove age.
- Caste certificate for SC / ST / OBC (non-creamy coating) issued by the tax authorities, not less than the rank of a Tahsildar (Valid according to the regulations of the Government of India).
- Documents to prove the EWS category, if applicable.
- Documents to prove the PWD category, if applicable.
- “Certificate of no objection” in case of employment
- Certificates to demonstrate academic qualifications and achievements (hard copies of all certificates in one file)
- Registration Certificate: Medical (MBBS / MD / MS / DNB) / Nursing
How to apply for the SCTIMST 2020 admission – July session?
- Go to the official site of the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum (SCTIMST) @ sctimst.ac.in.
- Then it will land on the SCTIMST home screen.
- From there, you must verify and visit the Academic Sections.
- Go to the Admissions tab and look for the SCTIMST 2020 Admission Notification Link with a number SCTIMST / DAA / MPH and DPH-Admn / 2020.
- By clicking on it, you can easily read the details.
- After verifying it, proceed with the application process if you are eligible.
- Complete and submit your SCTIMST 2020 Application Form online and then download it.
- Keep a copy with you for later use.
Academic Affairs Division,
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology,
Click here To verify the SCTIMST entrance exam (July) PDF of postponed notice
To consult the application form SCTIMST 2020 Extended date notice PDF: Click here
To fill out and submit the SCTIMST 2020 application form online [MPH & DPH]: Click here (Available now)
To verify and download the SCTIMST 2020 Admission Notification PDF: Click here
SCTIMST MPH Entrance Exam 2020 Admit card
All applicants who attend the SCTIMST 2020 entrance exam must download the admit card for the SCTIMST 2020 entrance exam. As the exam will be in the month of August 2020 download the admit card from our article. As we will update it immediately in the link to download the Admission Card.
Download the SCTIMST Entrance Exam 2020 admit card here
SCTIMST entrance exam Exam pattern 2020
Before attending the SCTIMST 2020 Entrance Examination, applicants should check the SCTIMST 2020 Entrance Examination Pattern. While the SCTIMST 2020 Entrance Examination Examination Pattern 2020 helps applicants know the qualifications that are scored on the exam. Well, the SCTIMST 2020 entrance exam will have 100 questions in total. And there are no negative marks for the exam.
SCTIMST MPH Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
All applicants applying for the SCTIMST 2020 Entrance Exam or admission to the Master of Public Health (MPH) and Diploma in Public Health (DPH) course can consult the study program of the SCTIMST 2020 Entrance Exam here. In addition, the common subjects that are requested for the SCTIMST 2020 entrance exam are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
Download the SCTIMST Entrance Exam 2020 syllabus
SCTIMST 2020 entrance exam result
Here applicants can also get the details about the SCTIMST 2020 entrance exam result. As the top members published the result of the SCTIMST 2020 entrance exam for MPH. So take a look at the SCTIMST 2020 results link and get to know the post process easily.
Check the result of the entrance exam SCTIMST 2020 here
We hope everyone has complete information about the SCTIMST 2020 Entrance Exam. So keep checking our PerfectNaukri.com portal for the latest updates.
SCTIMST MPH Entrance Exam 2020
– Frequently asked questions
What is the last date to send the SCTIMST 2020 application form?
The SCTIMST 2020 application form must be completed and submitted by May 30, 2020.
When will officials take the SCTIMST 2020 exam?
Officials will take the SCTIMST 2020 DPH exam in August 2020 provisionally.
How to apply for SCTIMST 2020 admission?
You can request the SCTIMST July Admission 2020 session by visiting the official site @ https://www.sctimst.ac.in/. Or, visit PerfectNaukri.com for the direct link to the app.
Will the written test and interview take place on a separate day?
The entrance test will be followed by an interview the same day.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|
Get more Govt Exam Update