SEBI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert for CEO (General) candidates can apply for 2 positions after completing Law Graduate, CA, MBA, PG. All details such as qualification, the age limit in the SEBI selection process, how to submit an application, and the important dates for the publicity published by the Securities and Exchange Board, interested applicants can request the application at the line on 06-14-2020 or earlier.
|Organization name’s||Securities and Exchange Board|
|Job title||Executive Director (General)|
|No. of vacancies||two|
|Educational qualification||Law Degree, CA, MBA, PG|
Post details of SEBI Recruitment 2020
Executive Director (General): – 2 Publications
job type: – Contract / Deputation Base
Qualification for SEBI Recruitment 2020
Executive Director (General): – MBA / MMS with specialization in Finance / CA / CS / CFA / CWA / LLB / Post Graduate in Economics, Finance or any other discipline that in the opinion of the Board is useful, from a recognized University / Institution with a minimum of 20 years of post-qualification experience dealing with problems related to the stock market or special knowledge/experience of law, research, finance, economics, accounting, administration or any other discipline deemed useful to the Board.
|Age limit||Not less than 40 years and not more than 55 years|
|Application fee||Verify official notification|
How to apply SEBI Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible who wish to apply Executive Director (General) publications in SEBI, they are required to apply through the online mode by completing the online application at SEBI official website at sebi.gov.in on or before 17th July 2020.
Start date to apply online: – 26th June 2020
Closing date to apply online: – 17th July 2020
Notice details: – Click here
Apply online: – Click here
General instructions for SEBI Recruitment 2020:
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the prescribed date will not be considered.
- The selection mode will be the interview. The Board reserves the right to modify the selection procedure if deemed appropriate.
- Station applicants requested for the interview for the Executive Director position will be reimbursed the ‘Y’ class airfare for the round trip on the shortest route from their place of residence to the place of the interview, subject to the presentation of the necessary documentary evidence.
- Candidates must be satisfied with their eligibility for the requested position. The Board will determine your eligibility only in the final stage, that is, while you call them for an interview.
- The Board reserves the right to relax any of the eligibility criteria in cases that merit it.
- The nominated candidate in the delegation/contract will not be entitled to permanent employment with SEBI.
- Candidates applying for the position of Executive Director (Contract) who are already serving Govt./Quasi-Govt. Public sector organizations and banks/companies must present a certificate of no objection from their employer at the time of the interview. Before the appointment at SEBI, an employer registration certificate must be presented.
- Applications that must be submitted through the employer will not be considered if they arrive at SEBI after the expiration date, even if they are submitted to the employer before the expiration date. In such cases, the application marked as Advanced Copy must be sent to SEBI and the normal copy must be sent through the employer.
- The Board reserves the right to raise the minimum standards regarding qualification and experience to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the Interview. Therefore, the simple fulfillment of the eligibility conditions established in the announcement regarding qualifications and experience, would not automatically entitle any candidate to be summoned for the Interview.
- SEBI reserves the right not to fill the position at all.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel the announcement totally or partially for any reason.
- Scrutiny in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- If candidates are ineligible or have knowingly or intentionally provided incorrect or false details or suppressed material information, their application will be canceled at any stage of the selection. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and it is subsequently discovered that he does not meet the eligibility criteria, his application will be canceled and, if appointed, the contract will be terminated without notice or compensation.
- Applications received after the expiration date will not be entertaining. The Board is not responsible for any delay in receiving the request or losing it in postal transit.
- The Board’s decision in all matters would be final and binding, and no correspondence would be maintained in this regard.