SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert: SSC CHSL LDC DEO Notice 2020 SSC will launch online form for SSC 10 + 2 Recruitment 2020 SSC CHSL chsl 2020 New announced vacancy notice CHSL 2020 Postal and DEO assistants, LDC Vacancy recruitment update Check SSC eligibility criteria CHSL 2020 (5000 LDC UDC Posts) Online Form Notification of Exam Date Online Form
*You can also check: Govt Job Alert
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Last update on 19.12.2020: SSC has extended the last date of the CHSL 2020 exam to December 26, 2020 … Download the official notice provided below …
SSC CHSL Last Date Extension Notice for CHSL 2020
[ Check SSC Exam Calendar 2020 ]
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Note: The Personnel Selection Commission will carry out the Combined Upper Secondary Level Examination (CHSL), 2020 Fulfillment of postal assistant and DEO, LDC positions in different ministries / departments / organizations. Exam details are as follows:
|Origin name||Personnel Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam name||Combined upper secondary level (CHSL) Exam, 2020|
|No. of vacancy||4726 Posts|
|Selection process||Level – I Computer-based exam (target type)|
Level – II (Descriptive document)
Level – III Exam (skill test/typing test)
|Level I exam date||04-12-2021|
|Application submission date||06-11-2020 TO 12-26-2020|
SSC CHSL Job vacancies: –
Total no. Of vacancies – 4726 Posts
- Lower Division Secretary (LDC) / Junior Secretary Assistant (JSA): 1538 Posts
- Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA): 3,181 posts
- Data entry operator (DEO): 07 Publications
- Data entry operator, grade A: Not available
Vacancies will be determined in due course. The updated vacancy position will be uploaded to the Commission website from time to time (https: //ssc.nic.in-> Candidate’sCorner-> Tentative Vacancy).
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Age limit:-
The age limit for positions is 18 to 27 years old. (As of 01.01.2021). (that is, candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not after 01-01-2003). Details on age relaxation are provided in the detailed announcement below.
[ Click Here for SSC CHSL Detailed Syllabus 2020 ]
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Age relaxation:
|Code number.||Category||Relaxation by age allowed beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC / ST||5 years|
|03||PwD (no reservation)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 years.|
|05||PwD (SC / ST)||15 years|
|06||Former military (ESM)||03 years after deduction of military service rendered from actual age at the closing date of receipt of the online application.|
|08||Incapacitated Defense Personnel in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a result.||03 years|
|09||Incapacitated Defense Personnel in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a result (SC / ST)||08 years|
|10||Central government civil employees: who have provided no less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as of the closing date for the receipt of online applications.||Up to 40 years|
|eleven||Civil employees of the central government: who have provided no less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as of the closing date for the receipt of online applications (SC / ST).||Up to 45 years|
|12||Widows / Divorced / Women judicially separated and who have not remarried.||Up to 35 years|
|13||Widows / Divorced / Women judicially separated and not remarried (SC / ST).||Up to 40 years|
SSC CHSL Job Salary: –
- Lower Division Secretary (LDC) / Junior Secretary Assistant (JSA): Pay Level 2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA): : Pay Level 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data entry operator (DEO): Pay for Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data entry operator, grade ‘A’: Pay Level 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
SSC CHSL Job Eligibility as of 01-01-2021: –
- For LDC / JSA, PA / SA, DEO (except DEO in C&AG): Candidates must have passed the 12th standard or equivalent exam from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) at the Comptroller and Auditor General’s Office of India (C&AG): 12th standard step in the Science branch with Mathematics as a recognized Board or equivalent subject.
Note: Candidates who have not yet acquired but are going to acquire educational qualification and present supporting Board / University documentary evidence as of 01-01-2020 will also be eligible.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Application fee: –
100 rupees / – (Rs. One hundred only). Candidates and female candidates belonging to cataloged castes (SC), cataloged tribes (ST), persons with disabilities (PwD), and ex-military (ESM) eligible for the reservation are exempt from paying the fee.
How to pay the application fee: –
The fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit or at SBI branches generating SBI Challan.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: –
Interested eligible candidates must apply online only for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020. No other way of submitting the application will be accepted. For detailed advertising and procedure, please log in to https://ssconline.nic.in Online application submission will begin on 06-11-2020 and close on 26-12-2020
Steps to apply for SSC CHSL 2020 recruitment:–
- Candidates must visit the official website.
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only on the official website of the SSC headquarters, i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- The process of completing the online application for the exam consists of two parts:
- Single registration.
- Filling the Exam Request online.
- For one-time registration, click on the “Register Now” link provided in the “Login” section at https://ssc.nic.in.
- The one-time registration process requires completing the following information:
- Basic details
- Additional details and contact details
- Upload of the scanned images of passport size photographs and signature.
- After the registration process is complete, the “Basic Details” can only be changed twice.
- Log in to the online system using your “Registration Number” and password.
- Click on the “Apply” link in the section “Combined Upper Secondary Exam (10 + 2) 2019” under the “Latest Notifications” tab.
- Compete for your return by clicking the “I agree” checkbox, fill in the captcha code.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you and “Submit” the request.
- Proceed to pay the fee if you are not exempt from paying the fee.
- When the application is submitted successfully, it will be accepted “provisionally”. The candidate must print the application form for their own records. It is not necessary to send the printout of the “application form” to the Commission at any time.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Selection process:-
- Computer-based exam: Level – I (Target Type)
- Level – II (descriptive document)
- Level III exam (skills test/typing test)
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Last appointment:- 12-26-2020
Important Dates for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
|Online application submission dates||06-11-2020 Until 26-12-2020|
|Last date of receipt of the request||12-26-2020|
|Last date to pay the fee online||12-28-2020|
|Latest date for offline Challan generation||12-30-2020|
|Last date of payment through Challan (during Bank business hours)||01-01-2021|
|Computer Exam Date (Level I)||04-12-2021 to 04-27-2021 (CBT)|
|Level II exam date (descriptive document)||Announced later|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Important Links
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box below. Do not hesitate to ask any questions related to this publication. Our Panel will try to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The CHSL notification request process starts from 06-November-2020.
The last date to complete and submit the online application form is December 26, 2020
– Visit the SSC Official Website.
– Now click on the “Apply Online” Option.
– Now click Apply for SSC CHSL against the latest advertising 2020.
– Fill in all required details According to your documents.
– Do Payment of fees
– Proceed to the Final presentation.
– Take a To print of the application.
Computer-based exam: Level – I (Target Type)
Level – II (descriptive document)
Level III Exam (Skills Test / Typing Test)
Verification of documents and medical evidence
The age limit for positions is 18 to 27 years old. The age of the data is mentioned in the official notification.
Yes, there will be an age reduction of the reserved category according to government rules.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|