SSC GD Notification 2020: The Staff Selection Commission is still to release the Constable-GD recruitment notification for the year 2020. It is expected that the notification for the recruitment of Constable-GD will be out soon. This will be a great opportunity for candidates who are aspiring to work in the Government sector. Candidates can go through this article for detailed information about the Constable GD recruitment process.
Important Dates of SSC GD Notification 2020:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||To be notified|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||To be notified|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Date||To be notified|
Vacancy details of SSC GD Recruitment 2020:
SSC releases a large number of vacancies every year. Comparing the vacancies of previous years candidates can hope for an increase in the vacancy this year. The Constable GD vacancies for the year 2020 will be announced by the SSC soon. Candidates can go through the previous year’s vacancy details in the below table.
- Total vacancy released in the year 2019 for male candidates – 50699. Aspirants can check the category wise vacancies here.
- Total vacancy released in the year 2019 for female candidates – 9511. Aspirants can check the category wise vacancies here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Minimum age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Stenographer Grade C||18||23|
Candidates must have passed Class 10 from a recognized board.
- Computer-Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
|SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Women||Fee exemption for candidates of these categories|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- People of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afganistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
How to Apply for SSC GD Recruitment 2020 Notification:
- Candidates may apply online by clicking on the SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Before applying the candidates should register themselves. Existing users can directly login and apply.
- After registering, candidates may log in & apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Get more Govt Exam 2020 Latest Update