SSC Phase VII DV Admit Card 2020 PDF Download SSC Selection Post Phase VII Admission Card Release Date for Document Verification 2021 SSC Phase VII Document Verification Date and Place 2020-21 Personnel Selection Commission Phase 7 Call Letter DV / Entry ticket
*You can also check: Govt Job Alert
SSC Phase VII DV Admit Card 2020
Announcement No. Phase-VII / 2019 / Selection publications
About hiring: –
Personnel Selection Commission (SSC) has invited the Applicant for the Hiring of Selection Positions (Phase-VII) 2019. The online application process will start from 08-06-2019 to 08-31-2019. Candidates can check out the detailed hiring information below.
SSC Phase VII DV Admit Card 2020 Selection process:-
- Written exam
- Verification of documents
About the exam:–
All Candidates took the Written Exam from 10-14-2019 to 10-18-2019. Selected candidates will be called for document verification. The exact date and location of DV will be announced shortly
Document verification date: announce later
SSC Phase VII DV Admit Card 2020
SSC will carry out the Document Verification for the selection positions (Phase-VII) 2019. Therefore, the candidate is looking for the admit card. The admit card will be available for download after the announcement of the exam date. The Admission Card is Mandatory for all Candidates who want to take the Exam. The candidate cannot take the exam without a room permit. Therefore, we recommend the candidate to check this page regularly. We will update the information from time to time.
|Job title||Selection positions (Phase VII) 2019|
|DV Admission Card Release Date||Announce later|
|Support card status||Available soon|
How to Download SSC Phase VII DV Hall Ticket 2020 –
- Visit the official SSC website.
- Click on the “Admit card” link.
- Click on “Region / Subregion“.
- Now here you will get the option Download to admit card.
- Click Download Admission Card Option.
- Log in with a temporary ID and password.
- Download and print the admit card for future reference.
|State / UT||Region / Subregion||DV admit card links|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||North Region||Available soon|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Western region||Available soon|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP subregion||Available soon|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Regiin||Available soon|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||Northeast Region||Available soon|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu||Southern region||Available soon|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR region||Available soon|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||Northwest Region||Available soon|
|Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||Central region||Available soon|
Document verification: –
- All qualified candidates for Document Verification must present themselves for Document Verification along with the original documents as mentioned below in Item No. 03.
- Candidates must bring two recent passport size color photographs and proof of original photo identification while presenting for document verification. Proof of photo identification can be:
- Aadhaar Card / E-Aadhaar Print.
- Voter identification card.
- Pan card.
- Driver’s license.
- Government school/university identification card.
- Employer identification (government / USP)
- Candidates must present original documents such as:
- High School Enrollment / Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate, according to the requirement of the Post Category requested.
- Order/letter regarding the claimed equivalent Educational Qualifications, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been dealt, regarding the equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as an equivalent qualification.
- Certificate of experience, if necessary for the position.
- Caste/category certificate, if it belongs to reserved categories.
- Certificate of Persons with Disabilities in the required format, if applicable.
- For ex-military (ESM):
- Defense personnel certificate in service according to Annex IX, if applicable.
- Commitment according to Annex IX (A).
- Discharge certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces,
- Relevant certificate if you are looking for relaxation of any age.
- Certificate of no objection, in case you are already employed in government/government companies.
- A candidate who claims a name change after registration for marriage or remarriage or divorce, etc., must submit the following documents:
- In case of marriage of women: Photocopy of the husband’s passport showing the names of the spouses or a certified copy of the marriage certificate issued by the Marriage Registrar or an Affidavit of husband and wife together with a joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner;
- In case of remarriage of women: Divorce deed / Death certificate as the case of the first spouse; and a photocopy of the current husband’s passport showing the names of the spouse or a certified copy of the marriage certificate issued by the Marriage Registrar or an Affidavit of the husband and wife along with a joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In case of divorce of women: Certified copy of the Decree of Divorce and Deed of Deed / Affidavit duly sworn before the Commissioner of Oath.
- In other circumstances for the name change for both men and women: Scrutiny deed / Sworn statement is duly sworn before the Commissioner of oath and paper clippings of two newspapers highlighted in original (One newspaper must be from the permanent address area and applicant’s current status or near the area) and the Gazette Notice.
- Any other document specified in the Certificate of Admission for Document Verification.
If candidates want an update on related work, visit our website Perfect Naukri. Candidates also get information related to any other government. jobs, curriculum, etc. through our website.
Important link area for SSC Phase VII DV Admit Card 2020:
“All candidates, please leave your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any questions regarding this publication, please ask us. For more details, keep in touch with our website.
SSC Phase VII DV Admit Card 2020 FAQ (frequently asked question)
Visit the official SSC website.
Click on the “Admit card” link.
Click on “Region / Subregion“.
Now here you will get the option Download to admit card.
Click Download Admission Card Option.
Log in with a temporary ID and password.
Download and print the admit card for future reference.
The admit card will be available online on the official SSC website.
The admit card will be available soon.
DV Center will be mentioned on your admit card.
He always requested to bring the original copy of his admit card on the day of the exam. However, it is recommended that you keep two or three Xerox copies in case you lose or misplace the original for your safety.
Yes, it is important to carry the admit card until the registration. Because the admit card includes several details that can be requested at the time of the result and in other processes.
In this case, you should contact the Concern Authority.
In the event of any discrepancy on your admit card, you should contact the person concerned immediately.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|