STPI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert for Director / Director of Operations, Director of Operations, candidates can apply for 4 positions after completing the Bachelor, Master. All details such as qualification, age limit in the STPI selection process, application, and important dates for the announcement published by Software Technology Parks of India, interested applicants can apply online 07 -07-2020 or earlier.
|Organization name’s||Software Technology Parks of India|
|Job title||Chief / Director of Operations, Director of Operations|
|No. of vacancies||4 4|
|Educational qualification||Bachelor, Master|
Post details of STPI Recruitment 2020
Chief / Director of Operations:– 3 Publications
Director of operations: – 1 message
job type:- By contract
STPI Job Salary
Salary structure: Rs. 1,25000 / – Per month
Qualification for STPI Recruitment 2020
Bachelor of Technology / Engineering (or equivalent degree) or Master of Technology / Engineering / Science from a recognized, accredited and renowned institute/university.
45 years from the last filing date of the application
Selection will be based on a personal interview.
There is no application fee
How to apply STPI Recruitment 2020
Start date to apply online: – 23rd June 2020
Closing date to apply online: – 7 7th July 2020
Notice details: – Click here
Apply online: – Click here
General terms and conditions for STPI Recruitment 2020:
- Counting in any form will be treated as disqualification. Any candidate found on the count for your candidacy will be summarily disqualified.
- Experience in the relevant field will be calculated after reaching the minimum essential qualifications.
- Merely meeting qualifications and experience requirements does not entitle candidates to be called for a test and / or interview.
- Candidates are advised to carry a certificate of their age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. when submitting applications online.
- In the event that a candidate is ineligible for any reason after their appointment, their service will be terminated immediately without assigning any reason.
- Candidates recommended by the Selection Committee will be offered the appointment.
- Candidates are cautioned not to provide false information or submit any documents that are defective or fabricated, or to commit any act of misconduct when submitting the application form or during the recruitment process. In the event that such a case is detected at any stage, the company reserves the right to stop/cancel the selection/appointment and take other legal measures, as appropriate, against a said candidate.
- Any litigation will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Delhi courts.
- TA / DA will not be given for appearing in the interview.