Last update: The reservation of places for the entrance exam to the University of Sharda (SUAT) is available. Applicants can then attend the September 5 to 15, 2020 from home.
★ You can also check more Admit Card update★
SUAT Exam Date 2020
Check the date of the SUAT 2020 exam through this article. Applicants attending the SUAT can download this SUAT 2020 admit card. Applicants must verify the date of the exam and from September 5 to 15, 2020. So please check the SUAT 2020 exam date carefully and start the preparation. Also, be sure to show up for the test by reserving a place.
Information present in the SUAT Hall ticket 2020
- Applicant’s name
- Name of the father or mother
- Applicant’s photograph
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Exam duration
- Exam name
- Category (ST / SC / BC and others)
- Gender Male Female)
- Test center address
- Applicant list number
- Exam date and time
- Exam center name and code
- Essential instructions for the exam.
- And the signature of the candidate and exam advisor.
SUAT Exam 2020 Required Documents
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Employee ID
- University ID
- Driver’s license
- 2 or 3 last photos
- Pan card
- The photograph in any identity document declared by the State or the Central Government
- Any proof of authorized identification announced by an official officer
Procedure to download the SUAT Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website of Sharda University @ sharda.ac.in
- Look for the link corresponding to the SUAT Admit Card 2020.
- Then click on the link as soon as you find it.
- Enter your registration ID and password generated during the registration process.
- Check your details like your name, father’s name, mother’s name, exam room address, exam date, place, registration ID, photograph, etc.
- In case of errors, quickly contact senior officials via the mail nludelhi.ac.in.
- Download the admit card for future use.
- Be sure to take it to the test center.
To request the reservation of SUAT 2020 slots: Click here (Available now)
So, for more updates on SUAT 2020 admit card Download and sharda.ac.in Hall Ticket, exam date, you must continue to see us on our web portal @ PerfectNaukri.com.
SUAT Admit Card 2020 – Frequently asked questions
Where can I reserve a place for the SUAT 2020 exam?
Applicants can reserve a place for the SUAT exam through the official site @ sharda.ac.in
What is the SUAT 2020 Exam Center?
Students who have applied can attend the SUAT 2020 exam from home.
What login details are needed for the SUAT 2020 exam?
Candidates must have a system ID and an application number to log into the exam.
When is the SUAT Phase 7 2020 exam?
The SUAT Phase 7 2020 exam will take place from September 5 to 15, 2020.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|