IGNOU Entrance Exam 2021: Notification Apply online until April 30, 2021 Indira Gandhi National Open University online admission form 2021 Apply online for the IGNOU admission form of the session January 2021 Complete the Application form for UG PG 2021 Diploma and Certificates courses Notification of admission to Indira Gandhi National Open University July 2021 IGNOU 2021 entrance exam form Check eligibility criteria Application fee Important dates How to apply इंदिरा गांधी राष्ट्रीय मुक्त विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश परीक्षा फॉर्म 2021
*You can also check: Govt Job Alert
IGNOU Entrance Exam 2021 Notification
Last Updated April 20, 2021 : – IGNOU has extended the last date to complete the common online admission form for the January 2021 session .. The last date was extended to April 30, 2021 except for certified and semester programs). Candidates can complete their admission form through the link below in the table….
About Indira Gandhi National Open University: –
Indira Gandhi National Open University it is one of the mega universities in the world. The University was established in 1985 and is located in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. The University is a national distance education university named after the former Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi. IGNOU was founded to serve the Indian population through distance and open education. IGNOU teaches many courses at its University.
Courses offered by IGNOU: –
IGNOU provides distance education at your university. The University offers many UG courses, PG courses, PG Diploma and Diploma and Certificate Programs.
- Master Courses: Master, Master of Social Work (MSW), Master of Travel and Travel Management (MTTM), M.Com, MCA, M.Sc., etc.
- Bachelor Courses: B.Sc., BA, B.Com, BCA, BLIS, Bachelor Of Social Work (BSW), etc.
- Bachelor’s Preparatory Program (BPP).
- Certificate programs, etc.
- M.Phil program
- master’s degree
- PG and Advanced Diploma
- PG and advanced certificate
- Non-credit programs
- Online Programs
IGNOU Recruitment selection process:
Programs in which anyone who meets the minimum eligibility criteria can join directly and Programs with limited places where admission is based on the list of merits based on previous qualification and experience and Programs where admission is through a test Of income. These are offered through the Common Prospectus. For programs that have admission through an entrance test, the separate Prospectus is available on the official website.
IGNOU Entrance Exam 2021 Form
Application fee: –
Prospective students who submit the admission form through this system can download the brochure for free from the IGNOU website http://www.ignou.ac.in. However, a number of 200 rupees / – it is charged as an enrollment fee along with the program fee.
How to apply for the IGNOU Entrance Exam 2021 Notification : –
- Visit the official website of the University “http://www.ignou.ac.in/“
- Point your cursor over the “Register Online” option to find the “New Admission” option.
- Then click on the Fresh Admission option and then the Admission Portal will open.
- Click on the “Click here for a new registration” option.
- Fill in your required Data to complete your registration.
- Make the payment.
- Submit your Request and take the hard copy of your Form.
Pay mode :-
Through credit / debit card / net banking.
Instructions for completing the IGNOU online application form:
- If you are a first time applicant, it is recommended that you click on the program tab available on the home page of the Online Admission System, select the desired program and carefully read the details of the program, including the eligibility criteria, details of rates, duration, etc.
- You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus and carefully read the University Rules (Section 06) as mentioned in the common brochure. You can also read sections 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
- Click the button NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the applicant’s login area and fill in the required registration details.
- Remember, when choosing your username, it must be between 8 and 16 characters long.
- When choosing your password, it must be alphanumeric and between 8 and 16 characters.
- After completing the required information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be sent to you instantly by email and SMS.
- Remember your username and password to log in later.
- If you have already registered, that is, you are an existing user, click the “SIGN IN” button.
- Before proceeding to complete the online form, the applicant must have the following: –
- Scanned photo (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant educational grade (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of certificate of experience (if applicable) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of category certificate, if SC / ST / OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of BPL certificate, if below poverty line (less than 200 KB)
- The fee can be paid by the following methods:
- Credit card (Master / Visa)
- Debit card (Master / Visa / Rupay)
- Net banking
- It is suggested to scan documents from their originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button and you will get the option to preview the form. Save / print your form for future reference.
Note to candidates: In a particular admission cycle, the fee waiver possibility available to SC / ST students can be claimed for only one program. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming the fee waiver, all applications may be rejected.
Important dates of the IGNOU Entrance Exam 2021 Notification
|Last admission date||Last date for submitting the application (except certificates and semester programs): APRIL 30, 2021|
|Uploading the admit card||To be announced later|
|Conduct of the entrance exam||To be announced later|
|User information||Download January 2021 User information|
Last words :
Candidates are advised to contact the official IGNOU website for the latest updates on the admission process, exam form, admit card, and more information.
Important link area for IGNOU Entrance Exam 2021 Notification
All Candidates Please leave your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any questions regarding this post, please leave your comment. Our team will return a suitable answer to you soon. Perfect Naukri
IGNOU Entrance Exam 2021 Notification Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How can I pay the application fee for the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) admission form?
You can pay your application fee via credit / debit / net banking card.
When will online applications for the IGNOU 2021 entry admission form begin?
IGNOU Intake Session January 2021 Online application has already started.
After Payment of the application fee for the IGNOU Admission Form 2021, what information will I receive by email / SMS?
Yes, you will receive confirmation of the payment made by you via SMS and email.
Is it mandatory to register before submitting an online admission form at Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)?
Yes, it is mandatory to register in the Online Admission System before you can submit your online admission form.
How can I request the IGNOU entrance exam 2021 form?
Step: 1. Visit URL https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
Step – 2. Complete your registration process by entering the required details (to create ‘Username’ and ‘Password’).
Step – 3. Your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ are informed by SMS and email.
Step – 4. Log back into the system using your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
Step – 5. Complete your online admission form by entering the required details.
Step – 6. Upload your recent passport size photograph (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
Step – 7. Upload your sample signature (maximum size of 100 KB in JPG format).
Step – 8. Upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG / PDF format).
Step – 9. Read the instructions and the declaration carefully by clicking on the ‘Declaration’ box.
Step – 10. Preview your data and confirm the details.
Step – 11. Make the payment of the fee through the credit / debit card / Net Banking.
Step – 12. A payment confirmation message is sent to you via SMS and email.
Step – 13. Press the Next button to see the preview of the form.
Step – 14. After the final submission of the online application form, you can download the completed application form and keep a hard copy for your records.
What is the last date to complete the admission form for the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) session of January 2021?
April 30, 2021 (except certificates and semester programs).