MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Grouyp 4 Syllabus 2021 PDF Download with Exam Pattern – Check the MP Vyapam Group 2 Subgroup 4 Exam Pattern @ peb.mp.gov.in: MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2021 has been published by the recruitment board of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) from its main website peb.mp.gov.in. Those who have signed up for this Group 2 Subgroup 4 exam can practice these MP Vyapam Group 2 Subgroup 4 Study program 2021. By preparing this syllabus, you can gain great knowledge from this exam. At the time of exam preparation, you should also check the MP Vyapam Group 2 Exam Pattern 2021. By referring to this exam pattern, you can easily cover all exam topics with the help of this MPPEB Group syllabus. 2 Subgroup 4 2021. All exam takers prepare well for the exam using this syllabus. At the bottom of this page, we provide the MPPEB 2021 Group 2 curriculum for free.
Details about MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2021
|Organization name’s||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Job title||Group 2 Subgroup 4|
|Category||Schedule of all government exams|
|Minimum qualifications||Government jobs for graduates|
MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Grouyp 4 Syllabus 2021
Applicants, are you looking for the study program of MP Vyapam Group 2 2021? Good news for you. The MPPEB Board organization has published the MP Vyapam Group 2 Subgroup 4 2021 exam pattern and syllabus for Group 2 Subgroup 4 vacancies. So applied candidates, To know that, what topics involved in the MPPEB exam Group 2 Subgroup 4 should refer to this MPPEB Group 2 Subgroup 4 Curriculum 2021 PDF to get all the exam topics. By completing the study program, candidates can attend to the appropriate skills during preparation. And also check the details of MP Vyapam Group 2 2021 exam pattern for this exam. Then the candidates can get a clear view of the exam. And start your exam practice by downloading the mentioned 2021 MPPEB Group 2 syllabus on this Recruitmentindia.in page. For more peb.mp.gov.in details of the study program, candidates can also consult the official site.
MP Vyapam Group 2 Exam Pattern 2021
|General Science, General Hindi, General English, General Math||100|
|General knowledge and interests, General computer skills, General logic skills, General management||100|
- For candidate reference purposes, we provide the MP Vyapam Group 2 exam pattern in a tabulated format.
- And it contains a Objective question type and the theme is General knowledge, general Hindi, computer skills, general English, mathematics, aptitude and technical subjects for 200 questions and 200 points.
- For each correct answer, a point will be assigned. There will be no negative marks for wrong answer questions.
- The total duration of the exam is 02 hours.
- Please check the mentioned MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 4 exam pattern and use it for your exam practice.
MPPEB Group 2 Subgroup 4 Study Program 2021 – Topic wise
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature.
- Constitution of India on the Governance and Public Policies of the Indian Political System
- International Relations and Events
- Socio-economic, political and cultural history of your state with special emphasis on the State Policies of the MP
- Socio-economic, political and cultural history of modern India with special emphasis on the Indian National Movement
- Social and economic geography, physical and demography
- Economic and social development of India
- Movement and formation of your state
- Economic geography of India
- General Science: India’s achievements in science and technology
- Environmental issues; Disaster management: prevention and mitigation strategies
- International Relations and Events
- Current affairs: regional, national and international
GK Daily and Monthly Mock Test Questions
- Direct and indirect speech
- Parts of the sentence
- Error detection
- Fill in the blanks
- Correction error
- Active voice and passive voice
- Idioms and phrases
- Reading comprehension
- One word substitutes
- To finish
- Use of articles
- Sentence arrangements
Try questions in English
- समोच्चरित भिन्नार्थक शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- शब्द निर्माण
- वाक्य – अशुद्धि संशोधन पर आधारित प्रश्न
- विलोम शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- पर्यायवाची शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- मुहावरे / लोकोक्तियाँ पर आधारित प्रश्न
- अनेकार्थी शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- भाव पल्लवन / भाव विस्तार पर आधारित प्रश्न
- वाक्य परिवर्तन पर आधारित प्रश्न
- MS Office
- MS Word
- Internet use
- MS Excel
- Workplace productivity tools
- PC software and office automation
- Computer hardware and software
- Informatic introduction
- MS PowerPoint
- Problems about ages
- Time and distance
- Ratio and proportion
- Time and work
- Mix and allegation
- Boats and streams
- Simple and compound interest
- Numerical systems
- Pipes and tanks
- HCF and LCM
- Profit and loss
- Data interpretation
- Numerical classification
- Figurative classification
- Blood relations
- Venn diagrams
- Non-verbal series
- Venn logic diagrams
- Number, classification and time sequence
- Figurative pattern
- Cubes and dice
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Mathematical operations
- Number series
Reasoning question practice
- Logic reasoning
- Numerical and arithmetic skills
- Mental ability (verbal and non-verbal)
- Reorganization of sentences in order to improve the analysis of a passage.
- Physics (weight, mass, volume, reflection, refraction, transparency, law of motion and gravitation, etc.)
- Chemistry (chemical reaction, different acids, bases and gases, salt, metals and non-metals, balance of chemical formulas and their facts, etc.)
- Biology (structure of the human body, bacteria and diseases, and their symptoms, etc.)
A) Accounting, Auditing and Income Tax
- Audit: – Planning of audit, evaluation and verification of assets and liabilities. Audit of a limited liability company. The auditors report a computerized audit of accounts, application of computers in the audit of accounts.
- Cost and account management: – Cost control and cost process, cost accounting, budget control and standard cost, cost-quality-benefit, relationship and decision.
- Income tax: – Provisions of the income tax law relating to the assessment of an individual taxpayer. Income tax deductions from total gross income and calculation of income exempt from income tax. Calculation of taxable income and tax liability.
B) Public administration
- Role of informatics in public administration, E-Governance.
- The concept of financial management and its importance. The role of the budget and its process, performance budget, zero-based budget.
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
- Legislative control, public accounts committee, budget committee, public companies committee, auditing and accounting.
C) The Constitution of India
Constitutional Provision of the Comptroller’s Office and the General Audit, the importance of the 73rd and 74th constitutional amendment on rural and urban local bodies. Organization and function of the Panchayati Raj system in Madhya Pradesh.
D) State administration
- Legislative and financial control of the administration in Madhya Pradesh, Estimates Committee, Public Accounts Committee, Public Enterprises Committee.
- District administration: the role of the district magistrate (collector), tehsil and tehsildar, block and block development officer.
- Local administration: the role of local administration, decentralization, the need to empower the weaker sectors, urban governance, Nagar Nigam, Nagar Palika and Nagar Panchayats in Madhya Pradesh.
- The three-tier system of institutions Panchayati Raj, Zila panchayats, Japanese panchayats, and gram panchayats, the role of the chief executive officer (CEO) in panchayat administration, state government control over local administration.
|MP Vyapam Group 2 Recruitment|
|MP Vyapam Group 2 Answer Key|
|MP Vyapam Group 2 admit card|
|Previous MPPEB Group 2 documents|
|Result of MP Vyapam Group 2|
MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2021 Important Links
|MP Vyapam Group 2 Study Program 2021||Click here|