TCS NQT 2021 Recruitment Drive For Freshers (0 to 2 Years) – Eligibility, Registration, Application Form: TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021 will be conducted by TCS to recruit Freshers with less than 2 years of experience across India to recruit suitable candidates for various roles. TCS NQT 2021 test dates are February 18-19, 2021. And the last date to order the TCS NQT 2021 unit is February 10, 2021.
*You can also check: Govt Job Alert
★★ Free TCS NQT Mock Tests ★★
TCS NQT 2021 Information
|Qualification||UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year|
|Test name||TCS National Qualification Test (TCS NQT 2021)|
|Experience||Freshers with less than 2 years of experience|
|Registration start date||Started|
|Last date to register||February 10, 2021|
|Test date||February 18-19, 2021|
|Job Location||PAN India|
TCS NQT 2021 Details:
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing portal (coming soon)
- Test Mode: In-Center (TCS iON Authorized Exam Centers)
- Two-year validity of the NQT score
- Apply for an entry-level position at any company with the NQT score
Who can apply for TCS NQT 2021
- UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and major / discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- * The NQT (cognitive skills) score is a prerequisite for all tests.
Trademarks that recognize TCS NQT 2021 :
- Tata consulting services
- Tata Electronics
- Data patterns
- Jobs at UXD
- Jumpstart ninja
About the TCS NQT 2021 Exam
The National Qualification Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Industry-specific insights and ideas
- Proficiency in the basic cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Specialization in the skills necessary to perform the job.
TCS National Qualifier Test Eligibility Criteria For YOP 2021
- Age limit: Applicant candidates must be a minimum of 18 years old and a maximum of 28 years old.
- % Criteria: An applicant must have a minimum of 60% or 6 CGPA in academic studies and a total of 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest grade up to the semester for which the results have been declared.
- Order book criteria: 1 Active backlog at the time of taking the exam.
- Course types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). In addition, applicants with high school and/or an upper secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Education) are eligible to apply, if the other courses are full-time.
- Experience: Only candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience can apply.
- Gap criteria: The overall gap in the academic career should not exceed 2 years
Steps in the TCS NQT 2021 process:
Step 1: Register
Step 2: select the TCS NQT variant
Step 3: take the test
Step 4: Get a benchmark score that is valid for 2 years
Step 5: Apply for corporate jobs based on your eligibility criteria
TCS National Qualifier Test Pattern 2021
How to register for TCS NQT 2021?
Apply for TCS NQT Recruitment for 2021: Click here
TCS NQT 2021 Registration Guidelines: Click here
We hope the information provided above has helped you apply TCS NQT 2021 recruiting campaign for newbies. To visit Perfect Naukri regularly to get more job vacancies across India.
TCS NQT 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the date of the TCS NQT exam?
The TCS NQT exam is scheduled for February 18-19, 2021.
What is the last date to register for TCS Campus Hiring?
February 10th is the last date to register for TCS Campus Hiring.
What is the NQT registration number?
The NQT registration number is a unique 13-digit alphanumeric number generated after the successful completion of the NQT registration.
What is the TCS NQT exam mode?
The TCS NQT exam will be done online (at home) and physically (at the center).
What is the validity of the NQT score?
The TCS NQT score will be valid for 2 years.
When will the TCS NQT test results be announced?
After the test is completed, the results will be processed and your scores will be shared with your registered email ID and mobile phone number that you provided during the test registration process. This can take up to 3 days.
Is there a cut-off score or percentage to pass the TCS NQT exam?
There is no cut-off score or PASS / FAIL criteria established to report your performance.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|