All the candidates must submit the online form on or before the deadline. The last date to apply for the Telangana PSC Departmental Test Notification is 13th July 2020. We have provided the direct online TSPSC Departmental Test Application Form link to the end of this page. Go ahead and then check all the details given on this page.
TSPSC Departmental Notification 2020
TSPSC Departmental Test 2020 – May Session
|Latest TS Departmental Test Notification 2020 – Exam Date, Eligibility
|Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
|Departmental Test – May 2020 Session
|Starting Date To Apply
|22nd June 2020
|End Date To Submit
|13th July 2020
|Government Jobs in India
|Exam Date (May Session)
|16th To 26th August 2020
|Written Exam (CBT), Viva Voce
TSPSC Departmental Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The employees of the Government of Telangana are eligible to apply for the Tests that are prescribed in their respective Departmental Service Rules. To get more details, you can check the official notification given below.
TSPSC Departmental Test 2020 – Important Dates
|Date of Issue of Notification
|19th June 2020
|Date of Commencement for applying on-line
|Released On 22nd June 2020
|Last date for submission of applications through online including payment of a fee
|13th July 2020
|Schedule of Examinations
|16th August 2020 To 26th August 2020
|Hall Tickets will be hosted on official Website for downloading
|July/ August 2020
TSPSC Departmental Test 2020 Selection Process
To know the selection process, all the candidates must check this section. The officials of the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will hire the applicants based on two rounds. They are
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Viva Voce
TSPSC Departmental Test 2020 Application Fee
- The fee payable towards application fee for each application (Each Test shall be treated as one application) to apply for the Tests mentioned in the TimeTable of this notification shall be INR 200 (Rupees Two Hundred Only). However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
- The applicants should pay INR 100 for each paper towards Examination fee in addition
to the Application fee payable to the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad through Net-Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card in TS On-line or e-pay from
22nd June 2020 to 13th July 2020 by 11:59 PM.
TSPSC Departmental Test 2020 Apply Online (May)
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) at www.tspsc.gov.in.
- There, you have to check the Departmental Test section.
- By clicking it, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Over there, you have to click on the Online Application link that is given there.
- Further, you have to fill all the details in the Online TSPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2020.
- Then, you will get a DTE ID.
- Later, you have to enter your DOB, Mobile Number, and click on the Go button.
- The basic details of the applicant will be automatically pre-populated and the applicants need to select the Tests and Papers for which they wish to appear.
- The Application Reference Number in the TS Departmental Test 2020 Application Form has to be quoted for future reference/ correspondence.
- Now, you all have to submit the online application form on or before the last date that is 13th July 2020.
Applications will summarily be rejected for the following reasons:-
- If the Photo/ Signature not uploaded/ not clear/ blurred.
- If prescribed fee towards application and examination is not paid or if fee paid is less.
- Incomplete/ Incorrect application form will be rejected.
- If the Service Certificate is not filled/ not signed by the Controlling Officer/ without the seal of the Controlling Officer/ self-attestation instead of Controlling Officer/ signed by the Gazetted Officer instead of their Controlling Officer or if the Service Certificate is not uploaded properly.
- If the filled-in Application Form is not in terms of this notification.
- And if the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (4) of the
- If the candidate does not fulfill the Terms & Conditions as laid down in the Notification.
- If the candidate applies during the debarment period.
Important Links – TSPSC Departmental Test 2020 Notification & Application Form
|To Check & Download TS Departmental Test Notification 2020 PDF
|Click Here | Web Note
|Telangana PSC Departmental Exam 2020 Application Form
|Click Here (Available Now)
|User Manual – Telangana PSC Departmental Exam 2020
Keep checking our Perfect Naukri page to get the latest updates regarding the TS Departmental Test Notification 2020 – May Session.