UCIL Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert: Uranium Corporation of India Limited has released a notice to extend the online application for Graduate Operational Apprentice (Chemist), Apprentice (mining partner), Blaster-B, Apprentice (lab assistant), Mining Partner-C, Assistant boiler, and compressor -A and Winding Engine Driver-B on. The official released the UCIL Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert for your appointment. 136 vacancies.
The online application has started on May 18, 2020, and extended until July 22, 2020. Interested candidates can review the article for the given post and check the details of eligibility, vacancy, important dates, free job alert, etc.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert: Overview
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert has been released under Advt. Not. 02/2020. It is a great opportunity for aspiring graduates. The details of the notification and the PDF are provided below.
UCIL Recruitment Freejobalert Vacancy
According to the UCIL Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert, a total of 136 open jobs Various post-recruitment are provided for UCIL. The details of the vacancy are shown in the table:
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Graduated Operational Apprentice: B.Sc. (Physics / Chemistry) and 03 years of course with a minimum of 60% of qualifications for UR candidates and 55% of qualifications for SC / ST candidates.
- Mining mate: Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Companion Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. The candidate must possess 05 (five) years of Mining Mate experience in underground machined metal mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi / local language
- Boiler and compressor assistant: Tenth approved with a first-class boiler assistant certificate granted by the Government Board of any state or territory of the Union. 01 years of experience as a manager
- Winding motor Driver-B: Matric or equivalent. The candidate must possess the First Class Winding Motor Driver Certificate obtained from the General Directorate of Mine Safety. The candidate must have more than 03 years of work experience as a winding motor driver in metal/coal mines, of which at least one year of experience in a winder of 100 HP or more.
- Blaster Matric with unrestricted Blaster proficiency certificate issued by DGMS. The candidate must have 03 years of experience as a Blaster
- Apprentice (mining partner): Intermediate with a minimum of 60% grades for UR / OBC (NCL) candidates and 55% grades for SC / ST candidates
- Apprentice (Laboratory assistant): Enroll with a minimum of 60% grades for UR / OBC (NCL) candidates and 55% grades for SC / ST candidates
The upper age limit for various UCIL Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert positions are detailed below.
- Graduated Operational Apprentice: 30 years
- Mining mate: 35 years
- Boiler and compressor assistant: 30 years
- Winding motor driver: 32 years
- Blaster 32 years
- Apprentice: 25 years
- The relaxation of age is applicable according to the rules.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert requirements:
Only scanned documents are needed to upload them to the online form.
File size <50 KB
Dpi setting = 200 dpi
Step for UCIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Click on the given link.
- Fill out the registration form and click “Check-in“
- Fill in the credentials for personal details, qualifications, and contact details.
- Then go to the login page and enter the UCIL Recruitment Request online registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and make the payment according to your category
- Finally submit the form after verifying the details and clicking Submit.
- Print / save the application form and the acknowledgment receipt
UCIL Recruitment: Application Fee
- General / OBC (creamy coat and non-creamy coat): Rs. 500 / –
- SC / ST / PWD / Female: No fee
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
Candidates can click on the link given to apply for UCIL Apprentice recruitment. The online application link is active now. Click below to apply.
Note: The online application extends to July 22, 2020.
UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Salary
|Name of publication||Salary|
|Graduated Operational Apprentice (Chemist)|
|Mate-C mining||Rs. 33087|
|Compressor assistant with cum-A boiler||Rs. 32180|
|Winding motor Driver-B||Rs. 32633|
|Apprentice (mining partner)||Check the Notice given above|
|Apprentice (Laboratory assistant)|
UCIL Apprentice Recruitment is invalid if:
- Provide incorrect information on UCIL recruitment for apprentices.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by a candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Failure to submit the application fee
- Presentation of the UCIL Apprentice Application by mail.
Stay updated for the 2020 UCIL Online Recruitment Form.