Union Bank Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert for Chief Risk Officer, Candidates can apply for 1 position after completing graduate school. All details such as qualification, age limit in the Union Bank selection process, how to apply, and important dates for the announcement published by Union Bank of India. interested applicants can apply online on or before 09-14-2020.
*You can also check: Govt Job in Maharashtra
Union Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Organization name’s||Union Bank of India|
|Job title||Risk Director|
|No. of vacancies||one|
Union Bank Vacancy 2020 Post details
Job title:– Risk Director
Publication No.: – one
job type:- By contract
Payscale: – Compensation and terms and conditions will be negotiated / finalized depending on the suitability of the candidate
Union Bank Job Eligibility
Bachelor’s degree with – Professional Certification in Financial Risk Management from the Global Association of Risk Professionals OR Professional Risk Management Certification from the PRMIA Institute OR Two years of experience as a CRO at such regulated lenders for whom there is a regulatory requirement to name CRO with the approval of the Board.
Union Bank Vacancy 2020 Age limit: 35 to 55 years as in 1S t September 2020
Selection process: Selection will be made through interviews and personal interaction based on eligibility, experience, qualification, and performance during the interview/interaction.
Union Bank Vacancy 2020 Application fee
Application fee: – Rs. 1000 / –
Pay mode: Challan or NEFT
Union Bank Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Please send all relevant documents by email to [email protected] and make sure you arrive at this office before 14.09.2020 (24.00 hrs).
Union Bank Vacancy 2020 Important dates:
Last date for submission of the application form: – 14th September 2020
Union Bank Vacancy 2020 Important links:
Advt details and application form: – Click here
Union Bank Vacancy 2020 Rules:
- The Bank’s decision on all matters related to the applicant’s eligibility, the stages in which said eligibility scrutiny will be carried out, the documents that will be produced, the personal interview, the selection, and any other matter related to the hiring will be final and binding on the applicant. When applying for the position, the applicant must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria and other criteria mentioned above and that the data provided is correct in all respects. In the event that it is detected at any stage of the hiring that the applicant does not comply with the eligibility rules and/or that he has provided incorrect/false information/document or has suppressed any material fact, his application will be automatically canceled. If any of the above deficiencies are detected even after hiring, your contract may be terminated without prior notice.
- Payment of application fees will not be accepted for any other mode, except for the mode mentioned above. Instruments such as Demand Money Order / Bank Checks / Indian Money Orders received for payment of Application Fees will not be charged by the Bank and such instruments, if received, will not be returned to applicants and the candidate’s application will not be considered.
- Merely filing an application against the advertisement and apparently meeting the criteria prescribed in the advertisement would not grant you the right to be summoned for a personal interview.
- Incomplete applications and / or applications without the aforementioned documents will be rejected outright without attributing any reason.
- Once an application has been made, it will not be allowed to withdraw and fees once paid will not be refunded to any account or held in reserve for any other exam or selection. Therefore, before applying for the position, the applicant must ensure that they meet each of the eligibility criteria and other standards, including the submission of documents, as mentioned in this notice.
- Information about the personal interview will be displayed on the Bank’s website. It will also be sent to the shortlisted applicants on their email ID provided by the candidate in the application.
- While every effort will be made to ensure that the Intimation of eligible applicants, shortlisted to attend the Personal Interview, is sent well in advance, the Bank will not be responsible for the delay in receiving the information from the applicant for any reason. . Applicants are advised to track the status of their application by visiting the Bank’s website and their own email id from time to time.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify, or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions detailed in this Notice.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this Notice will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts located in Mumbai.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|