Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020 | Registration, eligibility, benefits: The Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana is a very useful plan from the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD). The main objective of the Plan is to link higher education institutions with a minimum of 5 villages. Through these institutions, there will be an increase in the economic and social development of the village groups with their knowledge.
Interested candidates who want to apply for Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Scheme 2020 You can review the details like eligibility and application process. This site consists of the necessary information, such as benefits, features, process, and status of the application, etc.
*You can also check: Govt Job Alert
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020 Notification
|Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020
|Government of India
|The villages will develop through the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana
|The population of rural India
|Official Web site
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana Eligibility
- Only Institutional Universities of Higher Education in India are eligible for Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana.
- The AISHE code must be necessary for the Institution of Higher Education.
- Rural development activities must include the participation of the Institution of Higher Education.
- The surrounding towns of a minimum of 5 must be identified by the Institution of Higher Education.
- The Institution of Higher Education must require 2 members of the faculty to participate in rural development activities.
Benefits of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana
- It is a better way to help the formation of an inclusive India and to change the development process of the villages with the advantages of the institutions.
- People from rural areas can study and also develop their skills with the help of higher education institutions for rural development, local rural communities.
- Through the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana, the villages will form groups and establish links with some educational institutions for economic and social development.
Required Documents for Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020
- Letter to DC
- Mandate form or institutional bank statement
- AISHE code
- Coordinator and Head of the Information Institute
- Email ID and mobile phone number
- Plan the adoption of the number and name of people in the village.
How to apply for Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020?
- Go to the official website at unnatbharatabhiyan.gov.in
- Press the JOIN UBA option on the home page.
- Then you will see the pop-up page with registration eligibility and hit the “Continue” option for a new page.
- You will now see the registration form for the page.
- Finally enter the required details in the form, such as name, address, mobile phone number, etc., and submit the form.
- Go to the Pl login or SEG login of the site allowed with the organization’s login ID and password.
To check the details of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020: Click here
All the details on the latest Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020 are shared throughout this article. To find more such government schemes, be sure to check Perfect Naukri.
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana?
The Ministry of Human Resource Development started Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana for the development of the population of rural areas. The group of towns will be selected and the educational institutions will be linked to their growth.
What is the application form mode of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana?
Candidates can apply for the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana through the site, i.e. https://unnatbharatabhiyan.gov.in/. For detailed information, please visit our website.
Who are eligible for Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana?
Institutional universities of higher education in India with the AISHE code are eligible for Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana.
What is the benefit of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana?
The towns will develop economically and socially. They can also easily study and develop their skills.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert
|Indian Air Force Job 2020