UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021: UPSSSC Junior Assistant Assistant Curriculum 2019 UP Jr Assistant Assistant Exam Pattern / Outline Assistant Latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019 UPSSSC Typing Test Program Junior Assistant 2019 UPSSSC JA Study Program 2019
*You can also check: Govt Job Alert
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021
Last update on 08/28/2019: – UPSSSC has provided the Junior Assistant Advt exam pattern and curriculum. No 04 / Exam / 2019. Candidates can consult more information in the link below.
आयोग के विज्ञापन सं0-04-परीक्षा -2019 द्वारा विज्ञापित कनिष्ठ सहायक (सा 0 च 0) परीक्षा -2019 की लिखित परीक्षा हेतु परीक्षा योजना एवं पाठ्यक्रम के संबन्ध में सूचना
Advt. No. 04 / Exam / 2019:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) had invited applications to fill 1403 junior assistant positions in various UP government departments. All eligible candidates applied for these positions. The application submission process is done online. The application sent until the last decided date of presentation of the application. More details on recruiting are provided at the link below.
About the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam:
All eligible candidates filled out the online application form and are now waiting for the exam. The exam will take place on the date 03.10.2019. The exam will be of an objective written type. Here are more details about the exam information.
Nowadays, the level of competition becomes very high, so competitive exams become too difficult. Students facing critical “What to Prepare” and “How to Prepare” problems to do their best on their exams. So, here we provide the latest UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Selection process :
The selection process for UPSSSC will consist of Total 100 points. The distribution of the brands will be as follows …………
|Written exam||65 points|
|Grades based on educational qualification||30 brands (max.)|
|Brands expert players||05 brands (max.)|
|Grand total||100 points|
Note : The typist test will be qualifying in nature.
Written exam :
The exam pattern for the Junior Assistant written exam is as follows: –
→ The written test will be of the objective multiple choice type.
→ Time duration for the written test it will be 01 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes).
→ There will be a Negative marking from 1/4 marks.
→ There will also be a qualifying typing test after the written test.
|No sir.||Subject||Of questions||Max. Trademarks|
|1.||Knowledge of Hindi and writing skills||60||30|
|two.||General intelligence test||30||fifteen|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 :
The exam program for the Junior Assistant written exam is provided below: –
Knowledge of Hindi and writing skills: Questions will be asked of candidates to assess their knowledge of the Hindi language and their comprehension and writing ability.
General intelligence test: The purpose of this is the ability to test the candidate’s understanding of a new situation, analyze and identify its various elements. The questions in this test will be based on understanding and will explore instructions, relationships, similarities, coherence, conclusions and actions, etc.
Questions can be asked on the following topics: Questions of analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning will be asked , verbal and classification of figures, series of arithmetic numbers, non-verbal series, encoding and decoding, conclusion of statements, syllogistic reasoning.
General knowledge : This part of the question document is to assess the ability of candidates with regard to general knowledge about their environment and about its use in society. In this test, such a question will be held to check current events and everyday science and facts of experience that may include historical and geographical facts. (Especially related to India) and judged them with the knowledge of the scientific aspects, which can be expected from any educated person.
Questions will be asked about Indian History, Indian Politics, Current Events, Geography, Economics, etc. The focus will be on current national and international events, banking, sports, etc.
Download the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 in HINDI
Write test times : In the admit cards, UPSSSC has given times in 2 shifts of 04 hours each. Questions arise in the mind, why have they asked for such a long Duration. The answers are here….
- UPSSSC taking typing tests on different slots for one shift.
- In one space, they are taking about 50 candidates. Then after completing the typing test of those 50 candidates, they will allow another candidate. In this process, they generally take 1 hour for 1 slot. Therefore, candidates must wait their turn each turn.
- First they are doing the document verification of the candidates. Then, according to the availability of computers, they allow the candidates to write the test.
- The duration of the typing test is 5 minutes for Hindi and English.
Writing / Process / Fonts Test Format : Let’s talk about the typing test process, asked the passing difficulty, the fonts. Read all the points below ……… ..
- At First, candidates must fill in their user ID and password to gain access to write.
- User ID is your roll. The number and password are in date of birth format (mm / dd / yy). Follow the instructions carefully in Computer Hall.
- The English typing test will be taken first. The duration of the writing is 5 minutes.
- The paragraph is moderated in English. It is a mixture of long and easy words. Concentration is the key to writing.
- Candidates can use Backspace at any time. The CTRL key is not allowed, so make it uppercase with the SHIFT key.
- In Hindi Typing, there are two fonts Kruti Dev and Mangal. The supervisor will help you write in the font you want. Writing for Hindi is also 5 minutes.
- The Hindi paragraph is also moderate. There are fewer words made with code.
- The speed will be given at the end of the typing test in words per minute (WPM).
Typing Test Standards –
English writing speed – 30 words per minute
Hindi typing speed – 25 words per minute
Source: either Mangal or Krutidev
Download Previous UPSSSC Jr. Assistant Articles from 2015 and 2016
Important link area
!!..Wish you all the best..!!
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any questions and comments are welcome. Our Panel will try to resolve your query. Keep updating.