WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert: The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released a notice to extend the online application for the General Service Medical Officer (GDMO) and General Service (Specialist) positions. Check the notice and the latest date to apply. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria must submit their application online from the link provided below. Read the given article for more details.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Notification
WBHRB has extended the online application for Medical Officer (Specialist) positions until July 31 for some reasons. Below is an overview of the WBHRB 2020 Recruitment Notice.
|WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Notice|
|Organization name’s||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Start date||June 19, 2020|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||West of Bengal|
Check the official WBHRB notification: G.D.M.O || M.O (Specialist)
WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Education Rating: The post-education grade is given in the table above.
- Medical Officer: Not more than 40 years
- Medical Officer (General Service): No more than 36 years for ordinary medical graduates, 40 years for PG qualification.
How to Apply WBHRB Recruitment 2020
- Click on the link provided below.
- Candidates must first be themselves.
- So a record no. and a password will be provided.
- Login and fill out the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Upload documents in the required format size and format.
- Finally submit the online application form.
- Print the application form for future reference.
WBHRB Vacancy 2020 Application Fee
Candidates must submit online the application fee amounting to Rs. 210 /– (Rupees two hundred and ten only) through GRIPS (Government Receipt Portal System), Government. West Bengal under Head of Account: ‘0051-00-104-002-16 ′.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
The online application extends to July 31, 2020.
Brand distribution pattern:
- For the MBBS title included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956: 25 marks
- For an experience as house staff (minimum period of 6 months): 10 brands
- For having a postgraduate qualification in the respective specialty: 40 marks (maximum) (for the title: 40 points; for the diploma: 20 points).
- For having work experience in government / private sector. FM: 10 (max.) (6 months to 1 year – 5 and> 1 year – 10 marks)[Workexperienceinothersectors(>1year):05points)[WorkingExperienceinOtherSector(>1YR):05marks)[Experiencialaboralenotrosector(>1año):05puntos)[WorkingExperienceinOtherSector(>1YR):05marks)
- Interview: 15 points (max.)
The WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Application form is invalid if:
- Provide incorrect information on the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by a candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Failure to submit the application fee
- Filing by WBHRB by mail is not acceptable.
Until then, you can see another government. Job notifications.
See more Free Job ALert 2020
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|