Wildlife Institute Recruitment 2020 for Intern, candidates can apply for position 9 after completing PG. All the details like qualification, age limit in the WII selection process, how to apply and important dates for the WII / C2C / Interns / 80/2020 announcement published by the Wildlife Institute of India. Interested applicants can apply online before 08-24-2020.
Also check: RGNIYD Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert
Wildlife Institute Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert Uttarakhand
WII 2020 job notification
|Organization name’s||Wildlife Institute of India|
|No. of vacancies||9|
Wildlife Institute Recruitment 2020 Post details
Internal: – 9 messages
Wildlife Institute of India Job Salary
Payscale: – Rs. 8000 / – per month
WII Job 2020 Qualification
Internal: – Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% of total grades. Proven experience in writing and good communication skills in English.
|Age limit||not older than 28 years as of August 24, 2020, that is, the last date of submission of the online application.|
|Selection process||Online interview|
|Application fee||No application fee|
Wildlife Institute Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Candidates can apply online on or before Monday, 24th August 2020 to [email protected] with the following details:
- Application form duly completed as shown in Annex 1.
- Detailed CV with 2 references.
- Statement of Interest (max 250 words) on why joining an internship and how it will benefit career prospects.
- An online interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates.
- The manager, WII-C2C, reserves the right to reject any application in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason.
Date of notification: – 05th August 2020
Last date for submission of the application form: – 24th August 2020
Wildlife Institute Job Advertisement links:
Advt. Details: – Click here