YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020: Register Today
People belonging to the Cheneetha, Stripe, and Fisherman Women community can also apply for this Jagananna Cheyutha 2020 Plan. The amount of the beneficiary for the eligible candidate will be Rs.75,000 / – which will be credited in four installments that are Rs. 18,750 / – per year. Here we provide you with the required information on AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 on our website below.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 – Overview
|Scheme name||Cheyutha YSR Scheme|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh government|
|Eligibility criteria||Minority catheterization women, especially between the ages of 40-65|
|Amount Benefited||Rs.75,000 / – for each recipient and 18,750 / – in four installments|
|The motto below providing the scholarship||Provide the welfare scheme for the empowerment of women in the minority section.|
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility
- The applicant must be the native member of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women from scheduled back castes between the ages of 45 to 60 are eligible for this scheme.
- The annual income of rural women must be less than Rs.10,000 / –
- The annual income of women living in the urban area must be below Rs.12,000 / –
- Applicants must belong to the minority community.
- The applicant must not have any of the four-wheeled vehicles.
- The candidate must not maintain the wetland more than 3 Acres or the dry land more than 10 Acres.
- The applicant’s family must not contain any government employee.
Benefits of the YSR Cheyutha scheme
- The amount of the beneficiary pension of Rs.75,000 / – will be provided to AP minority women.
- The amount of the pension will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of the candidates in four equal installments of Rs.18750 for each year.
- The total amount of 75,000 / – will be credited to the women’s account under the YSR Cheyutha 2020 scheme.
Objectives of the Jagananna Cheyutha scheme
The aim of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 is to empower women under programmed castes and tribes or other backward classes of women and to provide the support to lead their lives.
Documents required for the AP Cheyutha scheme
- Address verification
- Aadhar test
- Bank pass details
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth
- Valid phone number
- Domicile certificate
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Process
However, the Andhra Pradesh state government does not disclose information about the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020. The application form will be released once the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 notification is published by the official website. To receive notification about the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 subscribe and follow our website Perfect Naukri.
NOTE: Please note that since this is an offline process, we are requesting eligible candidates to contact the respective Grama Sachivaalayam / Gram volunteers for further assistance.
How to verify the list of beneficiaries of the YSR Cheyutha 2020 Plan?
- Visit the official website at navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- Click the “Download” button that appears on the menu.
- The district list will appear on the screen / Contact your Grama Sachivaalayam / Gram volunteers.
- Now, you can click on the name of your respective district.
- Verify your name in the list that appeared.
- If your name appears on the screen, you are selected for the beneficiary list.
To check the details of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020: Click here(Available soon)
If you want more details about the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020, you can visit our official portal at Perfect Naukri.
Frequently asked questions – YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020
Who can get the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 benefits?
The section on the minority of women between the ages of 45-60 years is applicable to this scheme.
How much will candidates be credited under YSR’s Cheyutha 2020 Plan?
The amount of Rs.75000 / – will be credited to the accounts of the eligible candidate in four installments at Rs.18750 per year.
What is the basic eligibility for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020?
The applicant must be a woman.
What are the required documents for AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020?
Proof of address, Aadhar proof, bank passbook details, caste certificate, date of birth certificate, photograph, valid mobile phone number. The address certificate is the important documents for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020.